Chapter 4

Sasuke looked at the clock which read 11:00 am. He sighed knowing that the two boys he's meeting up with, are probably still in bed. Sasuke made his way over the Narutos apartment knowing that he'll have to wake the two up.

Once he arrived he knocked on the door which made it crack open.

Of course he left his door unlocked.

He sighed and pushed open the door more then it already was. He saw Menma laying on top of Narutos chest and both were snoring. He stood in the doorway starring at them not wanting to move them. He smiled to himself before moving farther in the apartment. He then grabbed a pillow and slammed it against the boy.

"Ughhh I'll get up in about 5 minutes." The boy said as Sasuke pulled him off of Naruto. "Get up!"  Sasuke finally pulled the boys grip off Naruto. Naruto was still sound asleep like nothing happened.

"GET UP DOPE." Sasuke slammed a pillow on to the blonds face who then awoke and slapped  Sasuke on his right cheek. Naruto just stared at Sasuke with no expression on his face. It was almost like he hated Sasuke for ruining his beauty sleep.

"Oh, hey Sasuke." He then gave the raven haired boy a light smile, got out of bed and rubbed the spot where the blond had slapped him earlier.

"Sorry for slapping you, it just not my fault that you woke me up like a mad man." He scoffed walking off with Menma to the kitchen leaving a red tint on Sasukes cheeks. He hated this, this feeling he got every time he was with Naruto. It gets worse and worse the more he sees the blond. No matter what he does to try and take it away, or try and like Sakura he just can't, because he knows that he'll always have this feeling.

A sudden scream came from the kitchen causing the raven to snap out of his thoughts and turn toward the annoying sound.

"YOU HAVE NO FOOD! IM STARVING! AND YOU HAVE NO FOOD!" Naruto rubbed the back of his head and smiled awkwardly trying to calm the little boy down from his outbreak.

"Let's just go get something to eat." He then turned his gaze towards Sasuke who was already looking at him. His blue eyes stared at him hoping Sasuke would back him up, Sasuke looked right back at him. He just stared at Naruto not saying anything.

"Right Sasuke?!" He smiled at Sasuke who was still looking at him. He finally snapped out of it with embarrassment.

"Yea, yea of course." He said, trying to get those thoughts out of his head.

"Ok that settles it! We are going out to eat." Naruto smiled with joy while rushing over to the bathroom.

"Give me 5 minutes to get ready!" He slammed the door shut causing the sound to echo through the tiny apartment. Sasuke looked at Menma with a are you kidding me face while Menma just shrugged.

"Don't look at me."

——-<3 ———

The morning air was enough to wake the three up. They all walked down the streets of Konoha scanning the area for places to eat. It took a while considering that they all wanted different things to eat. Menma then feel to the ground due to the "lack of food."

"so....hungry." He rolled over on his back and then started pouting and fake crying for food.

"GET UP UR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!" Naruto then picked up the boy and stood him back on his feet while the boy just started at him in annoyance.

"Maybe I wouldn't be such and embarrassment if I was feed this morning." He turned his back to the blond making Naruto frustrated. The arguing started between the two.

"HEY!" Sasuke slapped the side of their heads causing the two boys to snap out of the bickering and look at each other.

"Both of you will just get hungrier if you stand here and argue like that all day! Now let's go eat because I'm hungry." A smile grew on Menmas face as he turned around and walked in the opposite direction of the other two.