Chapter 5

The wind whistled, the trees swayed, and the three boys walked in silence admiring the beautiful day. It wasn't awkward silence to the point where they would feel uncomfortable, it was a silence that filled their ears with comfort and reassurance. Sasuke hasn't had this in a while. He was always closed off, and always by himself. Hes always felt like he was alone until Naruto came into his life with his loud annoying voice. But he didn't mind.

"Here we are!" Naruto stood proudly in the middle of the training grounds with a ridiculous grin on his face.

"Are u sure? Theres not much to do here." Menma walked around observing the place with a confused look on his face leaving the two in shock.

"WHAT! THERES NOTHING TO DO HERE? THERES PLENTY!" Menma turned his gaze towards Naruto making a 'are u kidding me' face.

"All this room! So much room to do what ever you want!" Naruto's grin returns to his face. He takes a breath then starts to walk farther in the training grounds.

"Whatever. I just wanna go home." Menma walks after Naruto and Sasuke follows the two of them. After a while Naruto finally stopped and sat down causing Menma and Sasuke to do the same.  The two sat across from Naruto as he slammed multiple scrolls and books on the ground.

"Why'd we have to do this on the training grounds again." Sasuke said as he brushed the dirt off of his black clothing.

"Yea for real. You could of picked any place better then this." Menma said as he was looking up at the sky with his hands standing up behind him for support. Naruto just stared at the two rolling his eyes back then falling back on the dirt.

"Naruto!" Sasuke moved closer to him then felt his face with the back of his hand. Naruto was just staring blankly at the sky. All he could hear was Sasuke and the nature surrounding them. He moved his gaze until it meet Sasukes.

"Then where do you want to go?" Sasuke seemed surprised by Naruto's answer. He's always so persistent when what he wants is on his mind. He never gives up. 'Maybe it's Menma' Sasuke thought.

"We can just stay here it's fine." Sasuke then took his hand off of Naruto's face and shifted to a more comfortable position but still closer to Naruto then he was before. Menma just watched as his two fathers converse with eachother. He could tell that Sasuke really cared about Naruto and it made him happy.

"Yea I guess it'll be fine." Menma said as he watched his fathers both look at him. Naruto then, sat up like he just came back from the dead scaring the two a bit.

"Ok great!" Menma saw the way his fathers worked together. How Naruto would do something so Sasuke would do another. How Sasuke would just listen to the blonds opinions and then give his own. It reminded him of how they would work together in his time. It made his stomach ache at the thought of his parents trying to get him back. How Sarada is probably worried sick.

Knowing her, she probably thinks this is her fault... sorry Sarada.

"So tell us what happened and how you think you get here." Naruto folded his fingers glaring at his frighted child.

I guess dads just as scary as he is in the future.

Menma gulped down his nerves. He had to figure out how to tell the two younger versions of his dads how he got here even though he had no idea himself. He was trying to figure out the rasengan for a birthday present but ended up in the past.

"I was trying to learn the rasengan." Menma said looking down at the ground in embarrassment. Naruto's eyes widened aswell as Sasukes. Questions ran through their heads like chakra ran through their body's.