pointless

This does include slight spoilers

"Pure vanilla?-" white lily muttered in the corner after pure vanilla's discovery of being under the table. "I swear it's not what it looks like." Pure vanilla said as he continued to stare shocked at white lily, while his orchid staff was in the background attempting to drown custard cookie without any other cookies noticing. "It was insulin shock-" pure vanilla blurted out trying to find every possible excuse to be under the table. "OMG- pure vanilla you never told us?!" Golden cheese barged into the conversation. "No I'm not-" pure vanilla says as he turns around to see his staff has returned, somehow now a mutated firefly with legs, soggy, missing petals and bite marks. Pure vanilla stares in shock with white lily and golden cheese. Dark cacao enters the garden that the 3 others are present in and says "I left hollyberry in the forest.." the three turn to dark cacao, wordless can. "She wasn't acting right" was dark cacao's last words before he was put into time out by pure vanilla even if dark cacao is a grown cookie with a son. Unfortunately the next thing they notice is custards bearly living body while the staff grows more legs and mutating into now and mutated arachnid and runs away. Pure vanilla looks over his shoulder even if he doesn't appear to have a neck and screams "you murderous piece of shit." At the staff, and the staff weeps in the corner of pure vanilla's orchid garden (his cookie decor) pure vanilla forgot about custard and begins to start sweeping the grass, Because grass I guess. While white lily drags custard's soaked cold body to the shore struggling.
Suddenly dark enchantress cookie comes out of the bushes pushing custard back into the water. "Hey! That's so mean" white lily shouts upset. Catching the attention of the mentally unstable vanilla extract, dark chocolate bar and cheese block. "I am you" dark enchantress said with a evil smile. The 4 stare in shock when hollyberry comes out of the woods, definitely upset that she was ditched by dark cacao. Dark cacao runs the opposite direction like Mikasa runs from Jean. "Why'd you abandon me!" A sad hollyberry shouts at the bearly even getting 1 cm with every step of a sprint. "Hey wait! Your still in time out!" Pure vanilla shouts calmly walking to the bearly even making progress dark cacao. "Pure vanilla is fast, but staff is faster" pure vanilla's mutated staff says with it's somehow ability to make sounds and darts at dark cacao and eats him alive. In conclusion, pure vanilla had to get more therapy, white lily sat in a corner thinking about her life choices, hollyberry was a bit sad but continued with her life, golden cheese went missing and no one knows what happened, and dark cacao's funeral took place 1 month after his death because everyone forgot.

_____________________________

Word count: 490 words