why dark cacao doesn't sing

Dark cacao singing bad romance

Suddenly Holly berry falls through the ceiling
"I- what the fuck Hollyberry" dark cacao glares at hollyberry annoyed that she somehow fallen through the roof of the cafe. "Oh sorry, want a toast" Holly berry said excited and happy as usual "um, sure?" Dark cacao replied only for an actual piece of toast to be tossed upon his head. "..." Holly berry looked at dark cacao. "Okay I'll go patch up-" "what happened! Is anyone hurt?" Pure vanilla walked in worried with a disturbed expression on his and his staffs face, until he tripped on a cake log atleast. After that he was struggling to get up with a new pained expression from falling. And his staff freaking out because it had been dropped.
"..." Golden cheese and white lily stare at the scene and then begin to slowly walk away wanting nothing to do with the current situation. "Oh wait, we have to help them their our friends-" white lily realized. "Oh yeah I forgot" golden cheese says with a embarrassed chuckle while going back to the trashed cafe scene to go help. After pure vanilla made sure every cookie in the cafe was safe they begin to pick up cake logs, with help from latte, Madeline and sparkling cookie. Expresso walks in to see his partially shattered chemistry set and rushes over to it. He looks dead inside, and says nothing while Madeline decided to go attempt to comfort him. Which we all know he's terrible at but still attempts to comfort his peers. Expresso still dead inside, not snapping at Madeline like usual or being annoyed while Madeline rubs his back and tries his best to whispers comforting words to expresso before Expresso suddenly popped up and walked out, annoyed, upset, angry and more emotions while Madeline follows him. With the definitely best possible luck, suddenly licorice falls through the roof too. Pure vanilla walks to the tree of wishes and begins to bury himself alive. "Pure vanilla, what's the you doing-" white lily questioned softly. "I'm disappearing" pure vanilla responded about to burst out in tears, his favorite tea cup had been broken when licorice fell. "My favorite tea cup is ruined" pure vanilla started sobbing. "...a tea cup? Seriously? Why- why would you keep that in your castle or something" white lily questioned, surprised and confused. "I just what a reason to bury myself." Pure vanilla responded. White lily stared astonished and then walks away, not caring anymore. And then pure vanilla realized he had lost his staff. He as quickly as possible began to throw dirt off his body, which happened to be in the middle of the walk way, where he had dug up bricks and began to dig a hole just big enough for his body. He begins to search for his staff, Dark Choco enters the cafe and Dark cacao sprints to the farthest corner of the room possible. "I'm not getting hit again by you-" dark cacao mutters. "... I just wanted some milk" Dark Choco said confused, and suddenly milk cookie runs in tripping over licorice's body in the process. Pure vanilla had found his staff and enters the cafe, and sees the crumbled dead licorice under his feet which he freaks out in the corner repeating the words "I can fix this.."  that Dark cacao is now backing out of to escape outside in fear of either hurting his son or getting hurt by his son. "I thought we where supposed to fix the roof-" hollyberry said confused with sparkling pouring an alcoholic beverage for custard cookie. "Wait- stop don't take that custard-" pure vanilla shouts in worry but is too late since custard already taken the drink and sipped it. Pure vanilla rushing to take the drink away from custard and scolding custard to not take stuff from strangers. Rye cookie enters the cafe suddenly. "Please take sparkling away, Rye." Pure vanilla said clearly upset. "Uh. Sure-" rye cookie said grabbing him by the back of the shirt while he tries to explain himself. Pure vanilla turns to walk out of the cafe with custard. "Hey wait! Aren't you supposed to help licorice?" White lily shouts. "Couldn't care less about licorice" pure vanilla replies while dark cacao thought 'i'm never singing again'

_____________________________

Word count: 717 words