A good reunion

Devsis didn't do it. So I did

Basically it's where dark choco and dark cacao have a good reunion. This isn't a crack scenario. It's a normal one since I need a break.
Have fun 😔

Dark Choco stood at the gate of the ancient citadel and kingdom he once called home. He felt the pain of all the guilt and sorrow from the past. Striking at his father, to even touch the sword. Dark Choco didn't like to think about it, nor remember. This time he only has 1 mission in mind. He left Dark Enchantress cookie after realizing he was starting to break free from the curse of the sword. He stood ready to face his problems and resolve them. No violence needed.

Standing at the gate, only to be refused and tormented by affogato cookie. "Then I'll go the other way" Dark Choco replied, only to surprise fishagatto. Dark Choco gently treading on the fresh snow from the storm overnight. He makes his way to the side of the wall where a giant door is, the door is locked and it's the closest exit to the licorice sea (why'd this man decide to put his kingdom right next to his enemies wth) Dark Choco slowly pulling out a key from a big hidden inside his cape. He pushes the key inside of the lock, unlocking the door and entering.

Dark Choco remembering when he was younger, a handsome, talneted and beloved prince. Going past the alter of the fallen and feeling sympathy and sorrow for the fallen soldiers that protected the walls and kingdom. He stopped Infront and got down on his knees to show that he still has sympathy for the fallen. Dark Choco want expected to hear the deep voice of someone very similar, just the one cookie he was looking for. "Dark Choco cookie.." he makes eye contact with his father. Father death glaring him, it almost hurt in a way.

"Father.." He says quietly, trying to hide the pain in his voice. "You are no son of mine, do not call me such an affectionate name." Dark cacao responds coldly with a hint of surprise and sadness laced in his tired voice. Dark Choco only looked at him with guilt. "Why are you here, you unfaithful snake." The words hurt dark choco. "I am here to redeem myself" Dark Choco says looking down at the ground, starting to tear up. "And why should I believe you? You betrayed me." The mighty ancient king said with somewhat annoyance. "You do not understand. Please hear my out, all I'm asking is to have a small conversation." Dark Choco said with his shakey voice from crying. Yet trying to hide it, Dark cacao knew that Dark Choco was slowly slipping into a breakdown.

Dark cacao never liked to hear his son cry. He didn't like to think about it. He didn't like to hear it. He didn't like to think about the fact that he had caused his own son to cry. Tearing up himself he says "I think we may have our conversation here. Don't waste my time boy." Just then affogato rushing to his side. "H-how did you get in!" He screeches at dark choco with surprise and tiredness from rubbing across the kingdom checking every entry way. "I think I'd prefer to have our conversation, just father to son.." Dark Choco responds. "I told you to stop calling. Nevermind, you won't listen anyway" Dark cacao replies. "Just know if you do attack me once again, I do intend to fight back" the older man said holding up his sword. "Shall we go?" Dark cacao says to Dark Choco. Dark Choco only nods.

Dark Cacao leading dark choco inside of the very old castle. Taking him to a room with a dinning table, chairs and snacks set neatly. "Help yourself." The ancient man says sternly. "No thanks, I do not need it." Dark Choco replies softly but hesitantly. They sit upon opposite sides of the table. "Now let's make this quick.. what are you here for?" Dark cacao'a voice enchants the silent room with his stern glare somewhat showing his cautiousness but also not too on guard to worry Dark Choco."I am here to apologize and redeem myself.." Dark Choco replies. Dark Choco looks nervous in a bad way. He hasn't spoken a word to his father ever since he attacked him."I would also like to.. explain my actions, you do not understand why I had done the terrible things I've done. I know I'm unforgivable but please. Give me a chance to explain everything." Dark Choco says trying to distract himself from the emotionless face of his father. "Continue." Is all Dark Cacao said, nodding.

"Well.. you see, the strawberry jam sword cursed me. It taken over me, I thought I was strong enough to fight the darkness.. but it appears luck was not one my side. While i was under the swords influence it had told me to attack you.. attack the kingdom. I know I'm unforgivable for everything. I know I cannot change or fully redeem myself. But may I try.. Father?" Dark Choco says with no emotion (he always looks emotionless or depressed-) . Dark Cacao looks at the younger cookie with regret and surprise. "And just what makes you think I trust you to not sabotage the kingdom?"

"..." Dark Choco stared at the ground in somewhat hurt. He wants to change, he wants his father to trust him. But he knows that Dark Cacao will probably send him away or execute him tonight. "Fine. But you will be required to help the watchers. And you will be heavily monitored, I wouldn't dare mess around or try anything if I where you.." Dark Cacao said, then excusing himself, all while Dark Choco sat in confusion, surprise and many other feelings. Dark Choco got up and went to the room he once called his bed room. Nothing has changed. Bed perfectly made, everything neat and exactly where he left it. However everything wasn't the same as he thought during the first glance.

A letter? On the elegant desk that he used to sit at and write. Curiously he picked it up. It was written by dark cacao. He peered at the familiar hand writing. Just as soon as Dark Choco finished he heard a knock on the door. Dark Choco neatly put the letter back inside the elegant envelope and set it down gently. He walked over to the door opening it. "Sir, Your highness would like to speak with You tommorow morning." One of the maids who taken care of him a long time ago say. She was always keeping him in her eye sight or else she'd get murdered by dark cacao cookie. "Yeah. Of course." He said in a whisper shutting the door

I will uh- sequel soon.