Sleep over

Quick author note

Thank you for 1k reads 💕✨
Take a flower 🌼
Take another🌻
Take more 💮🌷🌺🌹🏵️🌸

This was a suggestion by someone, not sure if they want to be known or anonymous so just in case I'll respect their privacy. Thank you so much so the person who suggested this, my brain is the size of an atom.

Onto the scenario
_____________________________

Pure vanilla woke up and turned to look out the window, it was dark. He then falls out if bed because, yeah. "Ow" he mumbles before getting up and then realized that he fell asleep while crying to his therapist. His therapist was a poster on the wall. It was dark cacao's funeral, somehow dark cacao came back from the dead but we don't talk about that. Actually dark cacao became a demon and dark choco summoned him on accident while licorice was trying to set up the plans. Which failed of course. Pure vanilla then went to get food because yeah, he accidentally grabbed a can of cat food and began to eat it thinking it was tuna. Hollyberry walked in. "Are you eating cat food-" Hollyberry says slightly disturbed. Pure vanilla lunges onto hollyberry and begins to attempt to choke her. Which didn't work too well because of his falling down the stairs issues. "You saw nothing" pure vanilla says trying to stab hollyberry with the end of his orchid staff, which looks terrified for it's fate. "I see everything" hollyberry says pushing pure vanilla off and patting him on the head. "So we have a problem. Someone used magic to lock the doors so we can't get out and it's like 1am" hollyberry says in the most monotone emotionless voice ever making pure vanilla uncomfortable."perhaps you may stay the night.. I guess, I mean I'll probably die in the process of atleast go back to therapy" he says hesitantly while walking through the door way. Only to step on something, looking down at his foot he sees one of golden cheese's feathers from her wings. Golden cheese going super Saiyan and attempting to murder pure vanilla with a punch. That ended up with white lily, hollyberry and dark cacao trying to pull golden cheese off pure vanilla. After that pure vanilla bandaged himself up (remember in his story it says he won't ever use his power for himself, even if he does-) he then finished his cat food and ate some canned peaches along with half and half as a drink. "Pure vanilla.. are you pregnant?" Dark cacao turns to pure vanilla. "What no- how would I even be pregnant?" Pure vanilla looks at dar cacao confused and shocked "mpre-" dark cacao was cut off by white lily stabbing him with a butter knife. "No one shall take his purity and innocence away" white lily says smiling while the other ancients are terrified."anyway, how about a sleepover party?" Hollyberry says excited.pure vanilla terrified in the corner of the idea with his now empty can of peaches in hand. "Pure vanilla, are you okay?" White lily's soft voice mumbled to him. He doesn't say anything. His staff looks like it wants to commit suicide too. Which was usual. The staff then magically grows legs and a mouth and eats purple mushroom cookie while dark cacao stands in trauma. "How did they get here-?!" White lily asks confused. Suddenly pure vanilla's staff mutates more and is acting weird. Pure vanilla takes the table cloth. Curls up in the corner of the room and uses the table cloth as a blanket. "Hey I thought we where supposed to have fun!" Hollyberry says bored and confused. "Fun is for the weak.." pure vanilla says drifting off into another dimension. The other ancients look at each other confused. "What do we do now?" White lily cookie says in an uncomfortable awkward but beautiful and elegant tone. "How about we snoop around the castle?" Dark cacao suggests as a joke. But hollyberry took it seriously. "Let's go!" She says excitedly. They began to walk down the hall and they decide to open a random door. It showed a demonic pentagram circle in the middle with candles and a book. Some chains and a knife with a cup full of.. jelly berries? "Omg pure vanilla is sacrificing offerings to the stars without us? How rude" golden cheese says in a joking voice. "I thought he was pure" white lily says confused and worried for her little sheep- I mean best friend. "What does the book say inside?" White lily asks, curious and elegant as always. Hollyberry reading the spell out loud put everyone including herself to sleep. Now there they where, sleeping in a demonic pentagram circle. When pure vanilla woke up he went to go sacrifice more jelly berries and cake hounds (insert a angry red velvet coming to purge PV on the annual purge)
And sees his friends all sleeping. So he decided to sacrifice his friends and eat the jelly berries. Dark cacao wakes up. "H-huh! What are you doing pure vanilla! Why are we tied up. Let us go at once!" He shouts waking up the rest of the ancients who where now screaming ducks. "Can I atleast know what the weather is outside before I die?" White lily says gently. "Yeah sure c'mon" pure vanilla says untying white lily and leading her outside. The spell wasn't locking them in anymore. When they got outside white lily kicked pure vanilla in the toe and ran. The other ancients had enough time to escape. And they did... Except golden cheese because her wings disappeared again and she forgot how to walk. So pure vanilla sacrificed her to His fictional anime waifus that he turns to for support and it scares everyone. Did I mention he has a body pillow too?..

_____________________________

Word count: 1011 words

Have a good day/night!