Chapter 6

Devons Pov:

"So..that turned out awfully well." Chloe says, which makes my eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry, Chloe. It must be awful seeing me with my person like this when-"

"It's okay, really. I'm happy for you that it went well." She reassures me with a smile.

"You sure?" I ask worriedly and she nods immediately.

"I can try to ask Claire about how Megan feels? I mean..they're best friends." I suggest, which makes her eyes widen.

"You really would?!" She whisper yells and I chuckle while nodding.

"Thank you!"

Claire's Pov:

"Okay who was that?! She's hot!" Megan whisper yells, which makes me chuckle.

"She was my best friend but then she moved away. And now she's back I guess." I answer with a small shrug.

But then she starts to smirk. "Just best friends? You didn't like..crush on her or something like that?" She asks curiously and I can't help but blush at that.

"No!" I exclaim embarrassedly, making her laugh.

"Wow..I'm going to sit with my boys. I don't wanna hear this shit." Peter says while getting up and walking over to the rest of the football team.

Megan scoffs. "He's just jealous." She comments, which makes me chuckle.

"You should've seen his face when she hold your cheeks! It was hilarious!" She adds and I can't help but laugh at that.

"So..she's sitting with Chloe, huh? How are you feeling about that?" I ask softly, on which she immediately looks down.

"I don't know. Devon is really hot and I'm scared Chloe's going to fall for her.." Megan mutters with a sigh.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Look- I know you still have feelings for her. Why don't you just admit it to her? It's obvious she still loves you." I tell her, on which she quickly looks up to me again.

"I bet she's even looking at you right now." I whisper in her ear and she immediately looks over her shoulder look at her.

Chloe doesn't even look away when she sees Megan looking, making me smile. We both then turn back around.

"You know why I had to end things. I certainly didn't want to." Megan says with a sigh and I nod.

"I know."

"I need to think about it.." she mutters while looking down.

"But lets now talk about you and Devon. I've never seen you so happy about seeing someone before. I mean- you literally cried." She says with a big grin, making me blush.

"Well I thought I'll never see her again. But then she was suddenly hear again, after four years! I really wanna spend time with her again." I reply with a shy smile.

"I hope she won't be any competition." Megan jokes, which makes me laugh.

"No need to worry." I reassure her while patting her shoulder.

"So..if I'll ask Chloe to be my girlfriend again would you two go on a double date with us?" She asks while rasing an eyebrow and smirking at me, making me blush deeply.

"Well then you better ask her first." I tell, which makes her groan.

"Yeah yeah, shut up."