Chapter 16

Devons Pov:

"I never said no, did I?"

I immediately look at her with wide eyes.

"W-What are you saying with that?" I stutter nervously, making her chuckle.

Claire then suddenly grabs me by the colar of my shirt and pulls me down to her.

"It's just..you make me really nervous." She mutters embarrassedly while blushing deeply.

My eyes widen at that. "Y-You.." she nods with a laugh, making me blush as well.

"Oh c'mon, I know you get what I mean." Claire mumbles embarrassedly while wrapping her arms around my neck.

She buries her face in my chest and I gently pick her up. She instantly wraps her legs around my waist and I put my hands under her butt to hold her up.

I then put her down on the kitchen counter and step in between her legs. Claire lays her arms over my shoulders while licking her lips. She stares down at me and damn..I've never seen her look at me like that.

I put my hands next to her on the counter while leaning down to her face. I lick my lips as my eyes glance between her eyes and lips.

I don't want to kiss her without knowing if she wants me to..

But then she suddenly leans up and gently presses her lips against mine. My eyes immediately widen and she slowly pulls away again.

Claire starts to blush, so she looks down. "Stop looking at me like that!" She whines embarrassedly, making me smile.

A few seconds after she looks back up to me and I smile before leaning in to kiss her. She softly whimpers against my lips, which makes me smirk. I slowly drag my hands up her thighs as she moves her hands on my back. As we start to kiss more intensely she brings her hands under my shirt and on my naked skin, making me sigh deeply.

But then she slowly leans back to pull away. She starts to bite her lip while shyly smiling at me. I can't help but smile as well but then her smile turns into a frown.

"Why does it smell burned?" Claire asks confused, making my eyes widen.

"Shit." I quickly pull away from her and turn off the hot plate, where the pot of water is boiling.

"Maybe we shouldn't make out in the kitchen.." I mutter while putting the pot off the hot plate and someone where it can cool down a little.

But when I look back to her she still has that grin on her face. I go over to her and put my hands on her thighs.

"What are you thinking, huh?" I ask with a small smirk as I raise my eyebrow.

She starts to grin again. "Nothing, nothing." She mutters while wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me into her.

"Didn't you just hear what I said?" I ask with a chuckle but she just shrugs with a sheepish smile.

I can't help but laugh at that but then lean down to kiss her again.

But I pull away after one kiss. "I need to cook now." I whisper in her ear before completely pulling away.

"Fine.." Claire mutters with a pout and crossing her arms.

I chuckle at that and then give her another peck on the cheek before continuing cooking.

A few minutes after the front door opens. "We're home!"