Chapter 8

Devons Pov:

"I really thought you're different, Devon.." Claire mumbles before pulling her hand away from mine.

"Claire.." she just shakes her head and walks away with Peter, who's smiling at me victoriously.

"Ahh!" I scream angrily before punching a wall.

"Fuck!" I curse while holding my right hand.

That hurt..

"C'mon Devon, let's just leave.." Kim says while taking my other hand and leading me outside the house.

"Who does he think he is! And why is Claire believing him?!" I exclaim angrily as we walk over to his car.

"I'm so done, with both of them!" I yell but Kim just gently pushes me into the car.

He gets inside too and then starts driving. "How about we do something fun?" He suggests, which makes me raise an eyebrow.

"And what?" I ask curiously.

But he just smirks at me.

*****

"This is your definition of fun?" I ask surprised and he nods.

He seriously brought us to another party?

"Remember the girl I danced with?" Kim asks and I nod a little confused.

"Well..she invited me and I thought we could go here. Maybe you'll even find a hot girl you can dance with?" He tells me and I chuckle at that.

"You're right. I don't care about Claire anymore. Let's go." I say while grabbing his arm and pulling him with me, making him laugh.

Loud music catches my ears as soon as we walk inside the house.

"I'm going to look for Yasmin, is that okay?" Kim asks and I give him a nod with a small smile.

He rushes off while I walk over to the bar. I grab a drink and then just watch the others dance.

"Wanna dance?" I look to the left to find a Chloe smirking at me.

Fuck it

"Sure." I put my cup down and get up and walk over to her.

She takes my hand and leads me on the dancefloor. We stop and she lays her arms over my shoulders while I put mine on her waist.

"Who invited you?" She asks while leaning closer to me.

"Oh Kim got invited by someone called Yasmin." I answer with a small shrug.

"Oh Yasmin, huh? I'm friends with her. Aren't you suppose to be on anther party?" She tells me and I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, didn't really work out." I reply and then tell her what happened.

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry." Chloe says with a sad smile.

"It's okay. If she trusts him more than me then..it is what it is." I mutter and she leans in to kiss my cheek

"You're too good for her."

We continue dancing for a while and here and there we stopped for a few drinks.

"Let's go upstairs." Chloe says in my ear and I give her a nod.

She takes my hand again and we walk upstairs together. While walking to the stairs I catch Kim looking at us. He gives me thumbs up, which makes me snort.

Chloe and I then walk into a empty bedroom and she locks the door behind me.

"Just so you know, I'm not looking for a relationship, okay? Just sex." She tells me while taking off her shirt.

"Oh yeah, same." I reply and she goes over to me.

"Wanting to get over Claire?" She asks as she takes of my shirt and pushes me on my back on the bed.

"Yup." I answer and she chuckles at that.

I place my hands on her back and pushing her hips into mine, making her groan sofly.

"Megan?" I ask and she grabs the waistband of my pants and pulls them down.

"Yeah." She replies as I push my pants completely down with my feet.

"But let's not talk about them now." She whispers seductively before leaning down and kissing me.

We continue kissing for a while until I pull away and spin us around so I'm now on top.

"Oh, I like this even more.." Chloe says and I chuckle before leaning down.

I take off her pants and then start to kiss her inner thighs. "Damn, don't tease me like that." She groans, which makes me laugh.

"Be patient." I tell her while leaning back up to her face.

"Dev-" She stops talking when I put my hand in between her legs.

"Will you be quiet now?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and she nods with a grin.

"Yes ma'am."