000 - prologue

baby mama
by nicxl333

"y/n! we have a new order in and it's down as urgent!"

you rose from your seat, taking a second to stretch your tense body from the extended period of sitting. lunch was approaching fast and your stomach was clawing at your insides for any form of food.

you slid your glasses off your face, placing them on the table before you, laden with fabric and needles, along with a sewing machine.

"if the order is so 'urgent' then why aren't you doing it yourself? i'm already working on the current order you gave me."

"put that one aside then, this one's more important, plus the deadline is not due until next week."

you sighed in irritation. starting on a new outfit from scratch was not appeasing to you. then again, this was your boss, the ceo of the company asking for the job to be done. it's not like you could refuse him.

"who?"

"eren jaeger, top model for various agencies. he needs a new outfit for the upcoming gala."

it's not like you hadn't heard of him before, everyone has, but you particularly didn't like him. he was notorious for several broken off relationships, his last one being mikasa ackerman, heir to ackerman empire, the best of all fashion industries around. you looked up to her as the clothing that came out of the company was immaculate. top tier. that was the level you aspired to get to in life.

"he's coming in at 2:45 for measuring, so grab some lunch in 10 then make your way back here so you can get on with it. violet has the rest of the details for you."

"yeah yeah, see you then."

your boss walked out of your office, leaving you alone once again. you stood there in your thoughts for a second before being distracted by a ray of sunlight temporarily blinding you.

"eren jeager huh? that's gonna be one hell of a handful." your best friend, violet walked in, bag in hand.

"eh, nothing i haven't dealt with before." you shrugged it off.

"all i can say is good luck to you sis, you're gonna need it. enough of that though, im fucking hungry. you coming with?"

"sure let's go." you grabbed your bag and walked out with violet.

