003 - fantasies

baby mama
by nicxl333

baby mama by nicxl333

mature themes ahead!

• eren's pov •
(third person)

yep, that was it,

after that little stunt you pulled back in your office, he couldn't stop thinking about you-

which is how he ended up with his dick in his hand, rapidly jerking himself off ten minutes before he was due to walk on the runway for louis vuitton, using the excuse of needing to use the bathroom.

albeit for complete different purposes.

"s-shit!"

images of you flashed through his mind. your little hand jerking him off instead of his own, on your knees looking up at him with a sinful gaze.

"fuck- such a good fucking girl for me." he slurred, letting his head fall against the wall behind him.

his breath quickened as more images materialised in his head. images like you, sprawled under him as he thrust his tongue into your sweet pussy, his thumb toying with your clit. or him thrusting into you from behind, in that same fabric room in your office where his dirty thoughts first came to invade his mind.

what did it for him was the thought of you, moaning out his name as he overstimulated you, pussy pounded raw and wet with your juices, breasts bouncing with each thrust as his hand wrapped around your throat.

he reached his peak as you reached yours, spurts of hot white cum pooling around his hand. only in this instance, his cum was the only thing coating his dick, not yours.

he caught his breath, a sheen of sweat covering his forehead.

knock! knock!

his head snapped to the locked door as he rushed to wash the evidence of his previous activities down the drain, stuffing his softening dick back into his expensive pants straight after. the same pants he was meant to show off on the runway.

"yo jaeger! you're on in five. get your ass out there!"

jean. he always managed to disturb him where it wasn't needed, especially at dire times like these.

"yeah, yeah, gimme a minute and take your panties out of your ass for a sec!"

"fuck you jaeger!"

"your mom already did that last night kirsten!"

he heard nothing after that, assuming jean finally left. eren left the bathroom and went to the makeup room for a touch up on his face, before being directed to the runway.

when it was time, he stepped out, doing what he always does best.

• your pov •