004 - sinful tendencies

baby mama
by nicxl333

the lights illuminated your face

in a dark blue, with many little sub lights beaming and swivelling around the club. little did you know by chance you had ended up at the same club eren was currently at. how you ended up there? it's quite simple really...

• 2 hours earlier •

"no."

"yes."

"i said no."

"and i said yes"

you and violet were sat on your couch. she came over a little after you finished watching the fashion show.

this was probably violet's 54th weekly attempt at trying to get you to go to the club with her. sure you're not her only friend, but you're also her hottest, which gave way to ample opportunities of finding hot men easier, not that she wasn't good looking herself of course.

"give me one good reason why i should go clubbing with you when i have a perfectly good apartment i can stay in? hell i'll put my LEDs on strobe and we could have a party of our own."

"come on y/n" violet pressured. "you haven't gone out with me in ages and it's friday, which means no work till monday. you deserve to let loose a little. plus, you need to get laid. i wouldn't be surprised if your vagina is covered in cobwebs considering how rare it is someone ends up in your bed."

you rolled your eyes so far back it's quite impressive that they didn't end up stuck behind your lids.

"cmon, pleaseeee? i swear i won't bug you again."

"won't bug me again my ass, you'll be calling me to do something by sunday."

violet pouted at your words, clasping her hands together and gave you her most convincing look.

"i'll buy you lunch for 2 weeks?"

"a month."

"fuck. sold."

you grinned and shook her hand.

"nice doing business with you. now leave me alone while i get ready." you said while walking off.

• currently •