002 - back tf up

baby mama
by nicxl333

"might i remind you, sir,

that this is a well established business and i have better things to do than fall to your useless desires. if you cannot cooperate with what is supposed to be a professional environment, i'll need you to exit the premises."

he had to admit, he was taken aback by your tone. normally women would fall at their knees to be with him, even for a simple taste at physical contact.

you, however, were a different case. although you were quite literally on your knees in front of him, your mentality was speaking for itself.

really turned him on.

"alright, alright, i'll stop --if it makes you feel any better."

"it does."

you resumed your task at hand, pulling away from eren to jot down his measurements in your notebook. silence filled the air, the faint sounds of your biro pen doing very little to clear the thick cloud of awkwardness seeping through the room.

"sooo...how old are you?"

"it's rude to ask for a woman's age."

"...right."

"when were you born?"

"when my mother gave birth to me."

eren sighed. clearly you were a piece of work, and were less than willing to make any attempt at small talk.

doesn't mean he weren't gonna try though.

you rose up, bringing your tape around his torso, in order to measure the top half of his body.

"arms up."

he complied. "look, i just want to get to know you. you're very attractive-"

"so i've been told."

"-so you should know well enough that i'm interested in you, pretty." he said, while looking into your eyes.

you held eye contact for a moment before looking away and rolling your eyes. coming from anyone else you might've given in. but this was eren, a fuckboy, simply put. and anyone who knew well enough of him knew that any girl who got with him was stained with a title forever: the girl who was lucky enough to fuck eren. you weren't eager to become one of those girls, refusing to let his notorious behaviour tarnish your name.

"i appreciate it, mr jaeger, but given your...background... i'd rather not."

"what do you mean my background?"

"so you're telling me you don't have a different woman on your arm every night?" you raised an eyebrow at him, before returning back to your notebook to scribble more measurements.