001 - and you are?

baby mama
by nicxl333

baby mama by nicxl333

"and for you ma'am?"

the waiter stood there, waiting to take your order, notepad and pen in hand.

"just (food of choice) will do please."

he scribbled your order down on the notepad before bowing down as a sign of respect and walking towards the direction of the kitchen.

"sooo," violet said, placing her phone down on the table. "how does it feel to have the opportunity to feel up one of the best models in the world? i don't think i would even get the job done in the end." she laughed.

"honestly, i'm not that bothered. all i see him as is a client who has a request that needs to be completed, the only difference being his one is of more importance. believe you me, if i could hand this one over to you i definitely would."

"and i would take it kindly. eren is honestly so hot i think i'll faint when i see him!"

you rolled your eyes at her jokingly, folding your arms on the marble table. being a seamstress at a well renowned company sure had its perks. the pay, for one, was immaculate allowing you to live a comfortable life.

"well let's hope that doesn't happen otherwise i won't be able to interact with my favourite assistant."

"girl shut up im your only assistant."

you smiled at her. "yeah yeah, you know what i mean."

after a bit of dialogue here and there the food arrived, stalling all forms of conversation as you dug into the meal before you.

"mmm, this shits delicious, remind me why we don't come here more often?"

"cause you always go to that cheap place down the road. plus i'm paying."

"that's a good point." and she went back to her food, the pleasant taste visible on her face. you slightly grinned at her, if there was anything that could get through to her, it was food right at the top of the list.

"soo.." you started. "how's things with you and sam? anything new?" sam was her ex, the stories were never ending with the two. one minute they were on and the next they were off. currently they were off.

"oh sis, i've got a shit-ton of things to tell you..."

this is gonna take a while...

1 hour later

the meals were done, the food was paid for, and you were now walking back with violet to your workplace, just in time before eren would show up.

the sun was beating down upon you, illuminating your face in a gold hue. it's not like you really needed it, your beauty was enough to turn heads at any point.

you entered the building, walking past reception towards the elevator. just as you both walked in and pressed the button to go to the floor you required, a hand came in between the doors, stopping them completely before they opened up again.

a man walked in. he had green teal eyes and brown hair, slicked back into a man bun, a few stray hairs gracing his face. he was fairly tall, standing above you. he was dressed in cargo jeans and a chain dangling from his side with a t- shirt, doing little to nothing to hide his muscular figure underneath. it was topped off with a denim jacket and jordan 4s.

you slightly grimaced when you saw who it was, your action going unnoticed by him. you knew that he was expected at the office and backed up towards the rear of the elevator. as he walked in, he locked eyes with you for a second, before sending you a smile and pressing the button to go to the same floor you were, before leaning his back against the side of the elevator.

you looked away almost instantly, focusing your attention on violet who looked like she was about to short circuit. her jaw was wide open, that it may catch a few flies in there. she was completely frozen as she stared at the famous figure before her.

the elevator chimed, alerting all bodies that you were at the required floor. eren stepped out first, with you following leaving violet in there alone. after a second she collected herself.

"y-y/n! wait up!" she jogged up to you, slowing herself down and matching your pace. you strolled past eren making a beeline for your office/workspace, while he stood at violet's front desk, who walked behind it.

oh boy let's see how she handles this one.

"good afternoon sir, how may i help?"

your jaw nearly dropped to the floor. she was taking it a lot better than you thought.

"i have a fitting appointment with some chick named y/n?"

"ah yes, mr eren jaeger, please follow me this way."

the approaching footsteps threw you into your professional state, putting away the fabric before you so you'd have a clean space to work with.

"and here we are, please make your way inside!" in strolled eren, the door closing behind him, leaving just you two in the room.

"good afternoon sir, i presume you are here for the clothes fitting?"

"mhm."

tough crowd.

"...alrightyroo then. just go stand on that litlle platform there."

he did as you asked, while you went to grab the equipment you needed; measuring tape, paper, pencil etc.

"spread your legs further apart please."

"woah, if you wanted to cop a feel you should've just asked." eren laughed.

you deadpanned. surely this guy isn't for real?

"don't get ahead of yourself, it's my job."

he smirked above you.

"well then i might have to come back again won't i?"

you chose to ignore him, instead winding the line of take around his leg lining up the 0cm with the length measured. he squirmed a little here and there, indicating that he was probably sensitive in that area.

good to know, not that it'll ever come in handy- 

"ticklish?" you inquired.

"huh? me? what do you take me for? i'm not ticklish anywhere."

you smirked at his lie. "is that why you're squirming like a little bitch then?"

"shut up."

"just stating the facts sir."

silence.

"you know," he started, "i've gotta say i kinda like you in this position."

he is not being serious right now.

"what?"

"how about we make it a reality?"

