Chapter 6

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" The blonde yelled. He grabbed the smiling image of himself and roughly shoved it into the cabinet that it had originally been stored in. The shouts of his class vanished, and were replaced with gasps and even a scream or two. Forgetting about his audience, Draco let any rage he had go.

"MY FATHER IS AN ABUSIVE BASTARD," He screamed, kicking the Boggart back into the solid cabinet when it tried to move. He grabbed it by the lapels of it's uniform, before punching it roughly in the face. He grasped it by the shoulders and held it firmly as he ranted.

"ALL THAT WEIGHT HE PUT ON ME ABOUT MAINTAINING AN IMAGE? THAT WAS HIS BURDEN, NOT MINE. HE'S THE ONE WHO COULDN'T PROTECT HIS FAMILY." Draco continued to attack the Boggart, seemingly unaffected by the fact that it still looked like him- in fact, it's form only seemed to encourage him.

"HE'S THE ONE WHO LET MY MOTHER GET DRAGGED INTO THIS. HE WASN'T THERE FOR HER, I ALWAYS WAS." A few more hits. His double didn't appear to be fighting back. Instead, it twisted Draco's face into an evil grin, blood staining it's teeth.

"HE WASN'T FAIR I DIDN'T DESERVE ALL THE BEATINGS I HAD TO TAKE, ALL THE CURSES, I DIDN'T DESERVE  EVERYTHING HE MADE ME DO, AND I DIDN'T DESERVE TO BECOME A DEATH EATER!"

With a final rough shove, he released his grip and let the copy of himself slide down the cabinet to the floor. Relaxing his bloody fists he slowly crouched down in front of the Boggart, who was seemingly unconscious. There was a pause, then two dark red eyes snapped open, and the doppelganger surged forwards, causing Draco to lose his balance and fall back, allowing everyone see the damage Draco had caused with his beating, as well as the malicious red orbs.

"You can't escape this, Draco!" The creature rolled Draco's sleeves up for everyone to see the angry red cuts over both his arms.

"You've already started down this new path. And this? THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO BECOME!"

(if you get that reference at the end I love you but pls go to therapy)