Chapter 8

"Class dismissed!" He yelled and the students fled out of the room murmuring and whispering amongst themselves. Draco was lying on the floor in a pool of sweat and tears after the most emotional and physical battle experience of his life. Harry stayed behind to help lock the cabinet and grabbed Draco's robe for him to cover himself up with. But it was too late. Everyone had seen his bruises. Everyone had seen his scars. Everyone had seen the Dark Mark, though it was barely visible under the layers of cuts he had created trying so desperately to get rid of the haunting tattoo.

He thanked Harry nonetheless while wiping his tears, he looked over and Brahnny had cleared away the remnants of his shirt. He walked over with a glass of water and handed it to the boy who was still shaking and, quite rightly so, very nervous.

"Thanks... " he mumbled quietly but loud enough for the both to hear.

"Mr Potter would you be able to take Mr Malfoy to the infirmary, I must speak with the Headmaster urgently." Brahnny spoke quickly, before storming out of the classroom leaving the two there in awkward silence. Draco knew what was going to happen, he knew the Ministry would be informed, and that only worsened his fear of his father, he knew that once he got out of Azkaban he would come for him. However he knew that if the Ministry were to be informed then he would have added time to his sentence, hopefully keeping Draco safe for longer.

"Ahem.." Harry coughed, drawing his attention onto the raven haired boy. "We should get going to the infirmary." Harry looked down at Draco questioningly.

The blonde began to cry and Harry didn't know what to do. Something took over him and he wrapped the boy in a tight hug, he knew what it was like to be treated unfairly by your family and he knew that all that could be done right now, was to comfort the whimpering boy.

A/N

Ty for reading my very shit and very angsty fic that I totally didn't write as a release for all my pent up trauma like my therapist suggested (although I don't think this is quite what she meant...)

I don't plan on updating it anymore but if people want me to then I'll try my best <3