TROUBLE

VINCENT ABRAHAM
( YOUNG! CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY )

VINCENT ABRAHAM( YOUNG! CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY )

ZAC WILSON
( KEDAR WILLIAMS-STIRLING )

ZAC WILSON( KEDAR WILLIAMS-STIRLING )

rue's narration.

When Vincent was thirteen he got into some shit.

That whole night was a blur to him. He met a few new faces by a park and together the five of them roamed the streets like crazy teenagers. Anyone who was watching them would've thought they were high and/or drunk, they weren't but they might aswell had been.

Although the boy wouldn't remember any of them and definitely lost contact with them as it was not so hard to believe Vincent's unserious persona pissed off the wrong guy at the wrong time because let's just say he got separated from his new friends due to the fact he was being chased around the neighbourhood.

He reached a dead end in an alleyway and that's when he realised he had no choice but to fight against the bigger and older teenager. He believed if Jaden Smith could, so could he. Never say never, right?

Long story short his favourite officer busted them, Officer Grayson Wilson, who just so happened to be his best friends father. The two had a history of Wilson always catching the young boy doing dumb shit and it always resulted with the same thing. A cop car ride home to when Wilson will say "make this the last time, Abraham." and his parents would then threaten to ground him but never would.

This encounter was different though.

Unfortunately the older boy got away, while Vincent on the other hand didn't get so lucky. He didn't know why but he knew this wasn't gonna end well.

After long cop car ride home, they began their usual routine of Wilson saying his normal saying but when he left Vincent's parents didn't seem to continue the routine. They were beyond angry. They were tired of their oldest son being rode home by a cop car almost every night. They hated how it made their well established family look.

That night, Sebastion Abraham made a couple of phone calls and the next Vincent Abraham was on his way to some military school in Texas.

When he returned a few years later, he didn't expect to see a pretty girl with his younger brother.

He also didn't expect for the two of them together being trouble.

OTHER CAST

anthony mackie as grayson wilson
the euphoria cast as their respected character's

DISCLAIMER
mentions of sexual content, strong language, rape, drugs, abuse and more!

COVER CREDITS
-morgansluvr

JAYDA TALKS SHIT!
the way im so fucking excited for this. right now this is the only book i've had motivation for so im excited to finally share it with you guys.

if ur a little lost basically vinnie's mom is our favourite milf in euphoria