twelve, twenty one questions

TWENTY ONE QUESTIONS,stand still like the hummingbird

stand still like the hummingbird.

When he returned home after the events during the past couple days, he was greeted with a red motorbike out front.

He saw Samatha jump up from her seat from the window as she ran outside and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry sweetie." She apologises as they rock back and forth within the hug.

"What's this?" Vinnie pulled away form the hug, referring to the bike. "A way to buy my forgiveness?" His eyes narrowed at her.

His mother handed him the keys and gave him a weak smile. "Sebastian felt terrible for what happened..." She trailed off, rubbing her middle finger with her index and thumb on the other hand.

"Of course he did." Vinnie scoffed, snatching the keys, before walking straight past her, into the house.

When he walked in he saw a tiny figure look at him and run off. He slightly chuckled as he followed the young boy to his room. "What's up T?"

Theo looked conflicted before telling his older brother what was on his mind. "On Saturday I-I heard yelling..." Theo trailed off as he played with his toy car.

Vinnie frowned before scooting next to Theo and wrapping him in a small hug. "I'm sorry, nobody should have to hear that."

"We don't hang out." Theo's frown deepened. It took his younger brother to say that to snap out of his current mentality, he realised he was right.

"How about we hang out all day today?" Vinnie suggested, placing a small smile on his face.

"Really?!" Theo perked up and grinned.

Both of the boys needed their day of just hanging out. Playing baseball with the other brother was somewhat refreshing and comforting. All the thoughts of Keres disappeared.

It was so distracting he only went on his phone when he got home. He raised an eyebrow when he saw a text from Lexi and a whole lotta from Maddy.

NOTIFICATION CENTER
baby carrot lex
hey! i wanted to ask if you wanted to maybe help me with the funds for my play, it's fine if you don't want to!

short ass
are you like dead...?

short ass
where tf are you

short ass
bitch pick up

short ass
20 missed calls!

short ass
i'm honestly gonna beat this white girls ass

short ass
cassie and nate were hooking up.

After sending a quick text to Lexi, agreeing to help her with her play before calling Maddy back.

"Bitch where the fuck were you?!" Was what he first heard after the second ring.

"Hello to you too, Mads." He rolled his eyes playfully before continuing. "Today was Theo day."