eleven, deal with the devil

DEAL WITH THE DEVIL,stand still like the hummingbird

stand still like the hummingbird

rue's pov.
Zachary Wilson. Now a few very reactions would be shown when his name were heard. Chances are most girls would start crying about how much he's a player and a dick, The guys would call him a sports legend, addicts such as myself would refer to him as the school supplier and adults know how him for being Officer Grayson Wilsons son as well as all the above minus being a supplier.

When he was younger he was the sweetest guy I knew, he was kind to everything that could breathe. A soft kid who loved and cared for animals. I remember in the fourth grade he rescued a baby coyote with a broken leg, he cared for it and looked after it until it healed before releasing him back into the wild.

That's when Zac realised he wanted to be a veterinarian. If you asked his father he would tell you that Zac got both his love for animals and sunshine of a personality from his mother.

My mom and Zac's mom were good friends since high school, of course meaning me and him had quite a lot of playdates and Zac loved coming over and playing with me. Some would even say me and him were best friends, which was definitely hard to believe.

But one day something changed in him. I didn't know why until a few years later.

There were a few different versions to the story but this is the one that is the most close to the truth.

Months prior to the incident, Zac's mom became severely depressed but one day a switch flicked in her and she brought him with her in a car and light fire to it. She wanted to take her life but she didn't wanna leave her son in this cruel world. Unlucky for her though, Zac survived, he managed to kick the glass of the window and crawl out. Some people say somebody helped him, others say he died then came back to life. Regardless, the large scar on his left arm showed that something definitely happened.

Then Zac met Vinnie. The two were inseparable as ever from the moment they met at some basketball club. Vinnie didn't know it but he helped Zac more than he could possibly know.

Zachary didn't know if he liked that or not. He didn't know if he liked getting that flustered feeling around him. He didn't like how Vinnie was the only one who understood him.

Now looking back at it Zac could've had feelings for Vinnie, he'd never admit it though. Zachary Wilson could never be gay.

Or so he claims.

The point is when his best friend got forced to leave town, he felt alone. So he started picking up hobbies to distract himself with. Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Boxing and Soccer.

But about a week ago, he was called into school for some meeting about his grade slipping and how he would be kicked off the football team if they didn't improve.

So of course, much to his protest he had to get a tutor.

But back onto his mother.

Cherry Wilson's death was no coincidence.

At least that's what Grayson Wilson believed.

Months before her death, she wasn't 'severely depressed' as people in East Highland claimed her to be.

Grayson knew something happened he just couldn't wrap his finger around it.

But to be honest, she was scared. Scared of a shitty choice she made catching up with her.

She was inlove with Grayson. But she craved more. That usually tends to happen when you marry your high school sweetheart but Cherry just thought that was a myth. It wasn't.

She never meant for one drunken affair to lead to another and then another. A part of her enjoyed driving to the other town close to them. Loving the rush.

It was only a couple months into the secret relationship when she knew she fucked up.

"You tell anyone about this then it'll be the end of you." Keres muttered into her ear during a moment of intimacy.

Something about how he said that was so unsettling to her, due to the combination of darkness and the truth.

She then fell into a void of guilt and regret. She felt guilty to even talk to her husband or son.

So when she tried to break it off and couldn't it seemed to break her even more.

"We need to end this Keres." Cherry sighed when she entered his car.

"No." The male just stared in front of him.

Cherry stared at the man as if he was crazy. "What do you mean no?"

"The first time we hooked up, you basically signed a deal." Keres shrugged with a dumb smug look on his face.

"I was drunk." She shook her head softly as she stared at her lap.

"Barely." He rolled his eyes before continuing. "Besides we wouldn't wanna ruin your perfect little family now, will we?"

Cherry could feel her heart beat out of her chest. "I can't keep lying."

"You're stuck so deal with it so it doesn't kill you."

Those words stuck with her for a while. Constantly replying.

She didn't mean to sign a contract with the devil.

So as the thoughts corrupted her mind, she only thought the best thing to do was to save her and her son's life.

What she didn't know was her secret lover was watching the whole scene play out.

When he saw the car in flames he knew he had to save the little boy. He may have been a little fucked in the head but he knows you can't fuck with children.

"Fuck!" He smacked himself in the head before running towards the flaming car.

Once he saved the young boy he left town for good.

Now he was back though.

JAYDA TALKS SHIT!
fez n zac content soon