seven, hot tub kisses

HOT TUB KISSES,you who cannot see, think of those who can

HOT TUB KISSES,
you who cannot see, think of those who can.

The night only got stranger when (after making conversation with Lexi, the only person he was really comfortable with apart from Maddy, who was talking to the spawn of satan himself) Cassie walked down the stairs clearly very drunk, wearing a very pink bathing suit, causing everyone's eyes to fall on her.

After a few minutes, Vinnie followed short after Lexi to the hot tub where Cassie was. Once he saw their short interaction was done, he walked over to Cassie to try comfort her. I mean she was Maddy's best friend so he would need to make effort with her.

"You okay?" He questioned her, stripping his clothes so he was in his swimming trunks, joining her.

"I'm fine." She bluntly replied finishing the bottle of beer in her hand.

"I know we only just met today but you're important to Maddy and she's important to me so I kinda feel like I gotta make sure you're good." He sighed, sitting next to her in the hot tub.

Cassie weakly smiled at him due to his words. Regardless of her falling for Nate, she still did love Maddy and want the best for her. And that was Vincent.

"You really like her, huh." The blondes head turned to him and eyed him carefully.

His eyes widened and he vigorously shook his head. "Me and her are just friends." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand.

Bullshit. Everyone and their mama knew Maddy and Vincent were definitely not just friends.

Cassie slowly nodded, understandingly before she leaned in to kiss him.

Vinnie however tumbled back, dodging her kissing, falling out of his seat on the ledge of the hot tub.

"Cassie I-"

Her eyes widened once she realised what she did and started panicking. "I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, you're just drunk and a little all over the place." He shrugged it off, standing up.

Vinnie awkwardly looked around when he heard Cassie start bursting into tears.

"I'm such a bad person!" She cried causing him to shake his head.

Vinnie patted her shoulder lightly in a poor attempt of comfort. "Uh, you're not, you're a nice girl, I just-"

"You're inlove with Maddy!" She cries even harder, sobbing into her hands.

"Okay I wouldn't say-" He couldn't finish his sentence as she continued to loudly sob.

"I'm the worst!"

"Cassie it's-"

"Leave me alone!"

Vinnie couldn't argue with that so he got up and walked into the house, very very confused.

"Maddy I need to talk to you." He walked into the kitchen where both Nate and Maddy were.

Originally, he was going to rant to Maddy about how strange her best friend was but when he saw Nate and Maddy talking he saw red.

"Can you wait, we're in the middle of something." Nate glared at Vinnie causing him to glare back.

"It's nothing important." Maddy rolled her eyes at Nate before nodding and dragging Vinnie away from him. "What is-?"

"Why the fuck is he here?" Vinnie harshly questioned, feeling irritated by just Nate's presence. "Are you getting back together with him?"

"Yes Vinnie we're getting eloped in Vegas tonight." Maddy sarcastically stated but Vinnie didn't notice her sarcasm due to his anger.

"The fuck?!"

"I'm not actually going to get fucking eloped you idiot and I'm not going to get back together with him." Maddy rolled her eyes.

"So why is he here?" He asked again, as he didn't get an official answer.

"I'm trying to make amends. I wanna be 18 and live life good. I'm on my spiritual journey." She finally explained causing Vinnie to raise an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Your mom recommended it and it's working-" When he heard the brunette say those words it all started to make sense.

"Of fucking course this is her doing." He muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Maddy gasped when she realised that he was feeling jealous. "Oh my god. Was Vincent jealous?" She teased, playfully pointing at him.

"No i'm not, go away." He scoffed, gently pushing her hand away from him.

The truth was, he was definitely jealous. He wasn't too sure on Nate and Maddy's past but from what he's heard, the two have been on and off for a while. He definitely didn't enjoy the fact he had to share her attention.

"Relax. You have nothing to worry about I promise." She sent him a small smile, reassuring him.

Vinnie let out a heavy scoff. "What would I have to worry about Madeline?"

Maddy knew Vinnie had feelings for her, much like everyone else who's seen the pair. To be honest, she had feelings for him too, but for whatever reason neither of them liked to mention the unsaid feelings at all.

Maybe Maddy's past trauma from her relationship with Nate. Maybe it was before Vinnie lacked seeing what a real relationship looked like for most his childhood.

Either way neither of them were ready for a relationship.

"Nothing," Maddy shrugged off the thought before grinning. "Let's go to the pool!"

JAYDA TALKS SHIT!
really cassie?! really?!