≫ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ

^^^^THIS GIF IM SOBBING OMFG

It was the blasted sound of my ringtone on my phone that woke me up.

My eyes shot open from it. Shawn's arms are wrapped around my body and his body fit perfectly in mine. He's still sleeping. Too lazy to pick up my phone, I let it ring until it stopped.

I tried to get out of bed, but Shawn wouldn't let me out of his arms and held me tighter as if I were his teddy bear. "Five more minutes," he said, his voice deep and raspy. Holy shit.

"My aunt's probably worried, we can't sleep in any later," I said, looking over at his clock. Dammit, I'm ten minutes late for work. "Shit, I have to go to work! Shawn, get up!" I shook him to death and scrambled out of bed.

"It's, like, the middle of the night," he said, adding a groan and putting a pillow over his head.

"No, it's, like, seven o'clock in the morning. And I'm going to get in trouble for showing up to work late."

"You might as well not go if you're already late."

"That's no excuse."

"C'mon, skip it. We'll have a fun day together." Shawn now crawled out of bed, went over to the window and opened up his blinds. The bright sun peeked in through the window and shined bright, causing me to squint slightly.

"A 'fun day'?" I asked.

He took of his shirt and replaced it with a cleaner one. I pretended not to notice, but I did happen to glance once or twice. "Mhm. We can go places. Like the movies. I feel bad I was such an idiot last night. I want to make up for it."

Oh my God, that all happened last night. He stood me up. I slapped him. I passed out. He took me to his house. We kissed in his bathroom.

What the hell?

"I guess I can call in sick..." I said, feeling a pang of guilt for lying to skip work.

He smiled and approached me. "You're cute in the morning," he said, putting his hands on my hips. My stomach got butterflies suddenly and I felt my cheeks get hot from blushing. "And you're even cuter blushing," he added, getting closer.

"Don't kiss me yet," I said.

He looked at me, weirdly. "Why not?"

"Because," I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled, "I don't want to be that kind of couple that kisses each other every two seconds. If we do that, then the kiss won't mean anything. When we kiss, it has to be at the right moment."

He kissed my cheek quickly. "I need to kiss you somehow. You're irresistible, my dear."

-

Tossing the clothes I've been wearing into the dirty laundry, I put on new, clean clothes. This consisted of white jean shorts, a flowy blue patterned top, and instead of wearing my usual white converse, I put on my blue Vans instead. As usual, I put my blonde hair up in a ponytail.

I run back out to the driveway where Shawn is waiting for me in his car. I hopped in, and he looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He began pulling out of the driveway.

"Seriously, what?"

"You look really good, that's all."

I smiled to myself, my damn cheeks getting hot again. I tried my hardest not to make it obvious this time.

After the ride, we made it to the movie theater. Thankfully, it wasn't the same one as last night where I waited for what seemed like hours. The movie theater was practically empty, which was good. The movie we're seeing is an action one, involving much fighting and blood.

"Let's sit in the back," he suggested. Oh my God, how sketchy is that? Two teenagers sitting in the back of a movie theater...

I ignored my thoughts. "Okay."

Things seemed to be going normal, until halfway through the movie, I felt his hand on my thigh. It freaked me out at first, but holy shit, did it feel good.

Next thing you know, his hand got higher up my thigh.

Then higher.

Higher.

Until... "Shawn, what the hell?!"

Almost everybody, which isn't that much, in the movie theater turned to me. I even got shushed by someone a few rows down.

"Sorry," he whispered.

I suddenly felt bad, so I took his hand and placed in back on my thigh, this time, a bit lower than where it was before.

And weirdly enough, he gave it a quick squeeze.

-

Buenos dias muchachalatas

^^^idek

THIS CHAPTER MADE ME LAUGH RLLYYYY HARD AND IDK WHY

xo -liv