Kiss [¿angsty? fluff]

Mentions of sex, not recommended to read for the younger audience or people who get triggered by it.

It's always been awkward between Childe and Zhongli, ever since they got drunk in that bar.

It was like a rollercoaster of emotions.

They moaned, they shouted, their bodies shivered. They were happy back then. You know, together and shit.

But how is it now? They don't talk to eachother. Zhongli doesn't even ask the ginger for money anymore. They don't hear Lumine chuckling when one says something embarassing and the other blushes and laughs. Lumine hasn't seen them together for a while now. But how are they feeling?

This situation, it's very uncomfortable for the both of them. Not smiling together. Harmful.

Zhongli's POV
I should go shopping for some food, I haven't cooked anything in a while. I also need some fresh air, he won't get out of my head. I don't wish for him to be there, it's like a parasite, getting rid of the good things in me. I even think that not seeing him is an... opportunity, to focus on my job precisely. Or is it? I miss him, I miss Tartaglia. I haven't been able to say his name in the past few months, it's nice thinking of the times I did.

Now... where is my jacket? I thought I put it on the hanger, where is it then, if not there? Maybe I put it on my sofa? Oh come on, there's no way I would do that.

Oh wow. I did put it here. I'm starting to be kind of unorganised... gosh Childe, what did you do to me?

3rd person's POV
Zhongli mumbled something and left his house, heading to the nearest supermarket.
But of course, what kind of day would it be, if something bad wouldn't happen to him.

Meanwhile
Childe's POV
Oh my, oh my, the air is kinda heavy. It's not even hot, why is it like that? Is it me? Can't be, why would my breathing suck? Why would my lungs not work good? It's not like that idiot hurt me so much that it affected my health. Right? I can't be physically struggling because of some moron who only fucked me for fun.

God, whatever it is, I don't care...
"50% sales" ? Hm. Interesting. I could buy something. What am I even thinking, why would I go to a shop that has sales. I'm fucking rich.. what the heck is happening to me?

3rd person's POV
What a lucky day to see eachother. It's snowing, and freezing, the weather isn't surely good to walk around, so what is Childe doing outside?
Getting fresh air. Like Zhongli. But now, where did I end before? Ah yes. Bad things happening. Their reunion is a bad thing. Shouldn't happen.

Tartaglia fought his mind and decided to step in the store. He freezed, when he saw his so called 'enemy' standing there picking food.

He coughed. And caught Zhongli's attention, he looked at him.

What is he doing? Walking up to Ajax. Of course.

,,Ah hello Childe. Long time no see." He smiled.
... what shall he say? He's fucked. Literally.

,,Hey girlie" What. Is. He. Doing. But wait? Zhongli chuckled.

,,A-ah I'm so sorry, Zhongli. I sorta panicked when I saw you and this came out- sorry again." Apologising wasn't like him at all. Zhongli knew.

,,It's fine. We haven't talked in a while, I suppose it's normal to panic in a situation like this." Zhongli smiled while blushing slightly.

,,Well, you're probably right," Should he say it? He shouldn't, but he will. ,,but i was wondering, would you wanna go for a walk, you know, to talk about what happened back then? It's kinda bothering me, not knowing the reasons." He put his hand on the back of his neck and scratched it.

,,Oh why not. It'll be nice, to elucidate some stuff," HE AGREED! The ginger wanted to punch a wall from happiness right now.
,,let me just pay for my stuff and we can get going, unless you'd like to purchase something here." Zhongli smiled and walked away to the cash registers. Childe just stood there, not even bothered to look at something he could buy. His heart was beating so fast that he felt like fainting. He patiently waited. And zoned out.

,,Let's get going." He snapped out, hearing Zhongli's calm voice.

,,Oh yeah, sure."

,,I was wondering.." Childe gulped. ,,Why did we do it back then? I don't honestly understand, why YOU would just randomly fuck me." He was angry. Very angry.

,,Ajax."
,,I got carried away. That's my only explanation. I didn't have any.. other reasons." We all know, that's bullshit. Zhongli was ashamed of himself, for lying. Seemed like it was his first time lying. It wasn't nice. It was disgusting.

,,Zhongli, listen. I had many reasons to do it. Do you honestly think I didn't like it? You feel guilty. I don't." Tartaglia said it so confidently. He finally admitted that he liked it.

,,Do you not hate me?" WHAT. Where did this thought come from? Zhongli. An archon, yet so fragile. Why would he think Childe hated him? He was shouting his name out so loud. He was moaning so loud. Of course he couldn't hate Zhongli.

,,Why would you think that? I'm literally in love with you!" Silence followed after this sentence.
Zhongli stopped walking.

,,Childe, you're just confused. I don't want you to get hurt because of me." He looked at him with worry in his eyes. Not that he was worried, that Childe would get hurt. He was worried about hurting him. He didn't want that.

,,Zhongli. I am in love with you, I love you. I've been thinking of you non-stop. The only time you hurt me was during sex, and those were fucking hickeys. I really miss your laugh. I miss us, Zhongli..." The ginger shouted at the brunette, with tears in his eyes. ,,I miss you.."

,,Ajax I'm sorry... I love you too but.. I don't want to hurt you. I need time to think this through," He smiled. It was a pathetic pitiful smile. One that Childe hated. ,,I'd like to do this though." He 'grabbed' Childe's chin and gave him a soft kiss. Soon it turned into a hungry tongue battle. How romantic. Something that Childe also hates. But it's fine, it's Zhongli after all. The time has come, for them to disconnect and get some air. They didn't fully pull away, their noses were touching as the men were hugging eachother.

,,I don't want to think about anything.." Zhongli kissed Childe again.
The way that they loved eachother was beautiful. Always kissing, hugging eachother, holding hands, cuddling... everyone's dream.
Yet they were the lucky ones to achieve it.
This is what can be called a happy relationship.