Nightmares [fluff]

Childe was running, faster than ever. It was so pathetic, to be running away from a monster. He beats those up daily, what's wrong? Nobody knows. But for some reason, he couldn't even turn around and face the creature, his muscles weren't responding to his brain. Then suddenly. He fell.

"No! No! No! No! Nope! Not this time!" He thought to himself, and got up right before the evil shit jumped at him, trying to bite his head off.

He ran, still faster and faster, until he reached a ravine. The monster catched up to him, leaving him no place to escape. The ginger was backing away slowly as the monster was getting closer and closer. And then it happened. Childe fell down. To say it correctly, he started falling down. It took ages, almost as if the ravine was infinite. Tartaglia was screaming, thinking it would help.

His head hit the floor. In that exact moment he woke up, all sweaty, panting heavily. He was literally gasping for air, thank god Zhongli woke up.

,,Ajax, are you okay?" He said.

,,I'm fine now.. thank you, Zhongli" He smiled at his half asleep boyfriend.

,,Do you want a hug?"

,,Yes please,,," Childe hugged Zhongli and digged his face into the brunette's shoulder.

,,It'll be okay, everything's gonna be fine" Zhongli stroked his hair and hugged him tighter.

,,I had a nightmare. Again. The same thing. It creeps me out so much, I don't understand it." The ginger mumbled.

,,I know Childe, I know. Every dream has a meaning though.. do you think you know the meaning of this nightmare?" He slightly smiled.

,,It doesn't have you included.. you're in all my dreams except this one," Childe informed his boyfriend, sounding quite embarrassed.

,,That could be it.. let's not worry about this for now. How about we go to sleep?"

,,While cuddling?"

,,While cuddling."