Who called the cops? [weirdass something]

bfs hanging out in snezhnaya doing illegal things
yes thats the whole oneshot after 2 months
I HAVE CANCER LEAVE ME ALONE😭
btw had no idea where this was heading when i wrote it- also 1st time writing sober AND IT SHOWS
but i dont know i  have this angst draft should i post????😂😂😂

Laying in bed, the ginger got too bored of braiding his boyfriend's hair and has decided they needed to get fresh air and have fun after spending an insane amount of time locked inside Childe's house doing nothing but showering themselves in kisses and being all cuddely.

„We should go out, you know? The stores here are so random, AND we need food. Plus we could hang around the city, there's so many things I need to show you." Childe was imagining all the fun things they could do together, like steal stuff, throw eggs at people and all the mean things there are to do to random grannies, like he always used to when he was younger with his friends.

Zhongli was however baffled by this suggestion. The thought of having to get outside into the cold, the snow crunching under his feet and steam coming out of his mouth, it all didn't sound so ideal. But Childe sounded so excited trying to convince Zhongli, so he had to agree in the end.

The sky was almost dark around this time of the year, even though it was so early, not even 4 in the afternoon. The lights on the streets were on already, although most of them only flickered and showed no signs of electricity flowing through them whatsoever.

„Jeez, it's been a while since I've been here." Childe scoffed as snowflakes fell on his hair.

„It isn't too bad though." Replied Zhongli and sticked out his tongue, trying to catch the white particles onto it.

„Zhongli, I love you, but what the hell are you doing?"

„Enjoying the snow." Childe didn't feel like this activity would be for him to enjoy, so to entertain them, he scooped up a handful of snow and made it into a ball, which then landed on nothing-knowing Zhongli.

,,Now, what was that for-!" The brunette shouted while laughing, preparing to attack back.

„It's just how you enjoy the sn-" Childe replied, but was interrupted by a snowball which landed into his face.

,,Like this?" His boyfriend chuckled and got on his knees to form another snowball, while Childe exclaimed: „Oh I am so going to end you!" and grabbed some snow throwing it directly back at Zhongli.

They continued to shout all sorts of things and throw snowballs at eachother, chase one another, with one of them falling and burying himself in the snow. This time it was Zhongli who fell so close to Childe that the ginger tripped over his body and fell right next to him.

,,Well, hi."

,,Hi."

With their bodies dipped in snow, they both laughed yet still ended up staring into each other's eyes.

,,Jeez, just say you want to kiss me." The ginger rolled over to be closer to his lover and connected their lips as snowflakes fell onto their bodies.

They hadn't even noticed that it got completely dark meanwhile everything was happening. And god, there are so many fun things to do when it's dark and snowing.

„Hmm.." Childe hummed and sat up, „How about we get something to drink?" He smirked, hinting his true intentions.

„Something?" Zhongli sat up too and replied with a hint of tease in his voice: „Or is it that you want to get drunk? Is it that, or you want to buy some mineral water?" 

,,Oh well.. you know me too well, to say the least. What do you say? Vodka, whiskey..? Or maybe beer? Hm?"

,,HOW ABOUT SOME BLEACH BITCH"

guys this is a joke ok wait a bit for the real chapter ok