The favourite waiter [fluff]

modern au again awoo
focused on childe
2.5k words uwu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Zhongli walked into the newly opened bakery, he was greeted by a short, dark-haired girl who he recognised as Xiangling.

,,Welcome to Wanmin Café and Bakery!"

,,Ah hello, Xiangling." Zhongli waved at the girl who was behind the counter and sat down to a table. A rather cute ginger walked out from the back a short while after Zhongli settled down and welcomed him.

,,Hey there, my name's Childe and I'm gonna be your waiter for today. Can I get you any drink for now?" Zhongli was stunned when he realised how attractive the waiter was. His uniform was a white shirt with black trousers and a red apron, it perfectly fit his body and drew out all of his best features.

,,Hello, could I please get a cappuccino for now?"

,,Yeah of course! Anything else?"

,,No, thank you." Zhongli smiled, feeling his face get a little warm.

,,Alright. It'll be ready in a few minutes."

Zhongli took out his laptop and started doing his work, filling out files and checking legal documents. He was glancing at the door leading to the back section of the bakery every few seconds, awaiting Childe's return. After three minutes the door finally opened and Childe carried a cup of coffee.

,,Here you go! Have you decided what you'd like with it?"

,,Ah thank you! And no, I didn't decide yet, but I was hoping you could recommend me something.. if you don't mind."

,,Well, I personally really like the Sakura Mochi, but our customers are currently obsessed with our Lighter-Than-Air Pancakes, so I would suggest those two dishes."

,,Then I will get the Sakura Mochi, please." Zhongli looked up at Childe, gave him a smile and listened to the waiter as he said he would return with his dish soon and then disappeared behind the back door, coming out and taking other customers' orders.

Zhongli needed to tell someone about his little waiter crush, Childe looked and sounded irreal. He took out his phone after he finished one document out of many and texted his boss, Hu-Tao who he gets along with quite well.

Yiu have to help me
Im crying therse this super cute waiter in the new cafe

Zhongli what

I have some problens i know but hed so prettu

Ask him out then silly!

Its too early for tgat i just needed to tell someonw
I ordered his favirite meal from the cafe
I think i messed that ip
He mist tihnk im obsessed

Hey chill! It's cool, he probably doesn't care :) Try to communicate with him
WAIT
HIS FAVORITE MEAL?? HOW'D YOU FIND OUT WHAT HE LIKES

I had trpuble picking iut what to order
So he helped

OKAY
Cool!! So, who's this guy anyways??

Cant tslk, ges carrying my fiod!!!
---------------

Zhongli shut off his phone and returned to working as soon as he saw Childe coming out of the kitchen with his food.

,,Here you go!" He smiled, put his customer's meal down. The sakura mochi was placed on a small plate shaped like a square and had a small smiley in it's top corner made out of chocolate, for decoration, Zhongli thought.