Chapter 5

Izuku continuous to improve his sword skills and can wield 2 swords proficiently he is also black belt in various martial arts. Meanwhile Himiko is learning martial arts with how to work with knives. Upon insistence Izuku is learning how to wield knives and she is learning how to work with swords.

Since they both are same in age, they get along very well. Himiko has also dyed her hair green to resemble both Inko and Izuku, when Keiji asked why she replied I'm also Midoriya so I want to look the part.

Its been 6 months like that. 

On one day when they were walking from dojo to home they come across a fight where three person were beating another.

??: you think you can be hero with your quirk think again.

??: that's right only people with quirks like us can be hero.

??: with enough hard work I know I can be hero I just don't know how to make my quirk work currently.

??: like you can do anything with your quirk at all.

They both recorded the fight and than interfered to put a stop to it.

Izuku: oh and I wonder what hero school will do once they get hand on this recording of you beating another person. What do you think sister.

Himiko: I believe they will be kicked out of school and sent to jail for discrimination brother.

??: what are you talking about? they will see our quirks and welcome us.

Izuku: Are you really that delusional? let's ask my friend who's in police about it what do you guys think?

??: y-you wouldn't do that. we won't let you.

Izuku: hmm how about this. you guys fight me if you win I follow two request and if I win you follow my two requests and I won't submit this recording to police in either case? meanwhile my sister will treat his wounds and won't participate in fight that fair?

??: we can take both of you but sure.

Izuku proceeded to fight and left them so that they can't move much but were conscious.

??: what quirk this guy have to fight off all three of us?

Izuku: oh I don't have one so before you decide to make fun of anyone based on quirk just remember you were beaten by a quirkless.

??: bullshit a quirkless person can't do anything you must have a quirk to beat all three of us.

Izuku: remember what did that guy you were beating said 'with enough hard work any one can do anything' now what about those requests?

??: we won't hear them.

Izuku: oh I guess you guys want to spend some time in jail guess I will send this video to my friend.

??: w-wait we will listen just please delete that video.

Izuku: sure. First you guys will apologise to that guy and never bully anyone again and Second if you see anyone bulling someone you will save him. Agree to these two and I will not send this and of-course I will tell that guy to keep an eye on you so if you try to bully someone again well I believe you know the rest.

??: yes yes thanks we all agree please can you delete the video now?

Izuku: oh sure here deleted but remember if you do anything like this again I will know and you will be facing consequences.

??: yes we understand.

Izuku: go now and let someone treat your injuries also at least act like someone trying to be hero not villain