𝕋ℝ𝔸𝕀𝕋𝕆ℝ!!

Shinsou's Pov:

I've always got weird and disgusted looks from my peers, it was normal. I mean who would want to be friends with a person who has a villainous quirk.

Hitoshi Shinsou please report to
Principal Nezu's Office
Immediately.

Whispers around me, I could never block those sounds. I walk over to the office, 'what have I done now.' Once I reach the narrow door I reach for the handle, twisting it and stepping inside. Inside I see Kaminari with many bruises and cuts on his face and hands, his clothes are torn and his hair is scruffy with dirt and grime polishing the tips.
"Hitoshi please explain why you used your quirk on Kaminari to make him hurt himself."
I turned to the teacher who said that..Dad? I never hurt Kaminari though, he has been stalking me everyday and saying what not about my quirk, how I look and why I shouldn't even be in UA.
"I didn't..?"
My voice was shaky and raspy, Dad, or as the others know him, Aizawa Shota, exactly my father is Underground hero Eraserhead, was taking a lie off UA's dumbest student and believing it.
"Hitoshi Shinsou, you are hereby expelled from UA high for Peer abuse and misuse of Quirk. Pack your things, I expect you out by tomorrow noon."
Tears welled up in my eyes, the liquid crystals forcing me to not blink unless they would fall, but this time they weren't the same, instead of clear and salty water; it was dark and bitter. I couldn't hold anymore, I let the bitter sweet tears fall..
"Try makeup remover, Shota.."
That was the last thing I said to him before turning away. The last thing I saw was their shocked faces after I let the purplish substance flow down my cheeks.
-

---------------------------------
"Wow, even it's tears look like they came from a monster"

"Did he finally get kicked out?"

"I kinda feel bad.."

"What if-"

"Shut up all of you!"
After shouting that everyone became silent, I walked through the halls and into the dorms, I continued my journey to my ex-room, occasionally stopping to wipe the unextraordinary tears away from my face. Once I arrived, I began packing the things that I brought with me, I didn't bring many things with me, only a few clothes, cups, plates, bowls, forks, knifes, spoons, a hairbrush, my costume, voice changing mask and a crown.. I don't remember having this. But it fits me? Well, I might aswell keep it. After packing everything in a backpack, I head to the kitchen to grab some food seeing as I have no home now.
---------------------------------
I decide that I'll go say my final goodbye to my sister, Eri. She was saved by one of the top students in 1-A and a big three member, I think also Nighteye was there aswell.

I sneak in through my sister's window and there she was, playing with her dolls.
"Hey there snowflake"
I call out to her by her nickname.
"BIG BROTHERRR"
She stands up and runs up to me, giving me a bone breaking hug. I crouch down to her level and give her a card with my number on it.
"Listen snowflake, don't loose this, when Papa gets you a phone, put this number in it and name it anything but my name ok?"
She nodded but gave me a confused look.
"Why can't I use your name?"
She puts the paper in her draws.
"Big brother can't get risked getting caught. I have to go now, goodbye snowflake"
I give her a hug then jump out the window.
"B-bye bye big brother.."
She smiles and waves me goodbye...

-----------
Word count: 619
Hope you like this!!