𝔹𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤

Ranboo's POV:

I was fixing up Tommy's wounds that he had gotten whilst fighting a skeleton in a cave earlier. He had came back with diamonds and iron, alot of iron. Anygays, I was just finishing up a bandage on Tommy's shoulder when Tubbo came bursting through the door.
"New person! Explosion powers! Really angry!" He managed to get out before we heard screaming, not the 'Oh help me' screaming, more like a 'DAMN VILLAIN WHERE AM I' screaming. I perked up at the yelling knowing exactly who it was...

Katsuki fucking Bakugou.

I mean, at least it's not Kami- nope, he isn't here. No thinking about him.

I looked out of the window, a boy around my age with spikey, blond hair, red tips. His eyes were a crimson red and were arched inwards. Tribal markings covered his face and his neck. He wore a half blue, half red haori that had flowers stitched at the bottom.

I walked outside, despite the pleads from Tubbo warning me not to go outside. I tapped the dragon look-a-like on the shoulder, he turned around, still looking angry.

"Hiya, mommy issues! How are ya?" I always called him mommy issues because it was true, he has mommy issues. We always used to lay on the common room floor at night and eat Nutella from the jar, talking about our issues and whatnot, thats how I found out.

"Hahhh??! Eyebags?!!? Did that fucking villain get you too??" I tilt my head

"Who?" He looks at me the most shocked he has been

"You don't remember?? Dunce face of course!! He's the fucking traitor for All Might's sake!" I froze, so not only did he get me expelled, but he was the traitor and somehow sent Bakugou to the SMP.

"How did he send you here?? He only has an electric quirk?" I got out a book and quill and started writing down things about Kaminari. Apparently he was given a second quirk by AFO. That being to teleport to different dimensions.

We talked for awhile after that, Tubbo and Tommy joining in after realising he wasn't a threat. At least I had someone here that I knew.

---------------------------------------------------

Word count 369