𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖?

Shinsou's Pov:

Before I had left, I gave my younger sister a charm, which was located on her vanity. The charm was a half black, half white cat with purple horns and green eyes. I had made the charm myself and was planning of giving it too her for her birthday but I guess that wouldn't work out anymore. I kept walking down the cold and eerie alleyway, avoiding all contact with the thugs and villains that wanted me to join them. Soon enough it grew dark, I found a large area in a nearby forest that would count as shelter and went to go lay down my duvet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fireflies, crickets and owls filled the area, neither depending on my sight or hearing, I knew they were there watching me sleep. For the first time in my life I felt safe, comfort, home...
The grass was more comfier than the stiff beds that the dorms provided, my eyes soon felt weary and heavy; knocking me out to a peaceful slumber.
-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I wake up, I find a half and half cat above me, just like the pin I gave my sister. I sit up and pat its head, it instantly nuzzled into me.

"Jjjjjjjeffry, huh that actually suits you? Ok you're jjjjjjjeffry!"

I chuckled slightly at myself. The small cat just meowed in approval before jumping onto my shoulder.

As I was walking, I noticed a bluish glow inside an alleyway. I go to follow the midnight shine, only to find it was a portal. I heard about portals, they could be accessible anywhere but you would have to relocate it once you enter. Inside was a world, it was quite blocky and pixely. I had no one to care for me except for Jjjjjjjeffry who was coming with me so I jumped in, only to notice one thing. My quirk was fully activated..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC..
Word count 318