Tommy..?

Shinsou's POV

"Ran..boo?"

The name didn't sound any sort of Japanese, but it was nice? It almost felt...natural.

"Yea! Ranboo! It's like your looks! One half is Black, the other is white! So one side is Ran and the other is Boo!"

Oh, you don't know whats happening right now! Let me fill you in dear reader!

Ranboo! No breaking the 4th wall!

Fine, anyways.

~Flashback~

"Hey Tubbo?"

"Yea Ranboo?"

"Why did you help me?" I say, confusion written all over my achromatic face. "I mean, I'm was basically a stranger to you until now, so why?"

He dilated his eyes downwards for a moment, pondering in thought before looking at me and shrugging. "I..don't really know, you just seemed, different, you seemed..well..misplaced, but at the same you felt like you belonged here, A-ah I'm probably being really cheesy now aren't I!" He scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment, the lightest hint of red was dusted across his freckled face.

"It's fine! If anything, I'm the one who's cheesy! I was the one who asked anyways!" This seemed to calm down his embarrassment in the slightest. My eyes couldn't even process what happened next as a boy, taller than the bee loving boy next me, fell from a nearby tree. The boy had messy blond locks that curled in every way it possibly could, vibrant, aquamarine eyes that could put the sea to shame, and a look that as Kirishima-Kun would say 'Is manly'

"Are you ok!?" Me and Tubbo said in unison as we went to help the boy who was protecting two circular black rocks. Tubbo told me about them, they were one of the only electrical made items in the world! They were discs I think?

~End of Flashback~

"Ranboo!" I fell off the stool that I was sitting on

"Sorry, you were saying?" I said, propping myself up on the floor with my arms as I was too tired to get up? Tubbo sighed.

"This is Tommy, he's the son of the Goddess of Death and Bird man Phil, you haven't seen him though!" Tubbo explains, gesturing to the boy every now and then, he was tending to the small electrical wires that had twisted it's way out of the plastic covering that incased all the secrets as to how it was made. "He was running away from someone called Dream, he is the maker of this world, he has been hunting down Tommy for months.." I tilt my head slightly before making a noise signalling I understood what had just been explained to me.

-------------------------------------

Word count: 441