ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠

Shinsou's Pov

The trip through the portal was.. unbelievably calm. It was like a calming green tunnel that went on for ages, but you wouldn't mind staying.

The air felt clean, fresh and not polluted by the fumes that surrounded Musutafu. I noticed something different about me, my head felt weird, my hair was getting shorter and my skin was changing to black and white with the opposite colours dotting around creating a sort of Yin Yang patter on my skin. This was the full version of my quirk, but there was a weakness to all quirks...mine being memory loss. The only person who knew this was Eri, I could only trust her, that's also why I don't use my full quirk, the memory loss is permanent, but for some reason I couldn't stop my quirk, it was like it was malfunctioning and I couldn't stop it.

-------------------------------------------

When I woke up, my clothes were ripped, I had a tail and horns. Jjjjjjjeffry was next to me, curled in a tight ball. I couldn't remember how I got here, I was in a house, the walls were made of wood. I sat up and rubbed my temple in hopes to either stop my killing headache or regain any memories.

"H-hey lay back down! You're not in a position to be up right now!" I heard someone running up to me, he looked like a ram but human. He had fluffy brown hair that covered his eyes and went to around shoulder length. "I'm Tubbo, what's your name Ender-boy"

Ender-boy?
"Uhhh it's... I can't remember I suffer from memory loss.." My eyes started tearing up with the same black liquid again, I didn't want to loose the only person who I know. I didn't know what to do but I subconsciously wrap my arms around him. "I-i don't know how I got here..I just remember a portal and that's it.." The boy hugs me back and rubs my back.

"It's ok, you're safe with me ok. Let's give you name, hey?" I nod and let go of him. "What about Ranboo?" I look at him and give a small smile. The tail behind me seemed to like the affection as it swayed left to right in a frantic mannor.

-------------------------------------------

Me and Tubbo were gathering materials to upgrade his house. During the start of our collecting, we found out that I can pick up grass and it will not turn into dirt! I also found out that water...yea I don't to swim again, it scares me now.  I wonder how Eri is dong? Or Monoma, he's probably dissing out Kaminari right now and if not then he's knocked out thanks to Kendou, heh I miss them...but I'm here now! Where people actually like me!

-------------------------------------------

Word count 485
I hope you like this part as it took me awhile to post