Chapter 3

He woke up among the same field among what seemed to be the same terrain and what seemed to be the same mound with the stones on the great light blue dawn horizon. The moon was now done riding it's white chariot across the sky and now was fading with the rays going to the other side of the earth. He placed his arms up to hold himself and looked among the fading sky. He saw the various stars of old not there but various unidentified stars in the sky he did not know, But did remember from his dreams long ago.

He thought to himself"Where am I".He went on"Wherever it is there is the same mound from earlier with the same stones. He had not a single clue to what or where he was but he knew he had been sleeping there the last night.He pushed himself up with his dark forearms and he saw that this wheat field was sort of plundered with diseases seeing the discoloration of grains and the sickly stocks . He saw this with shock and thought" That grain was tan yesterday, or maybe that was my mind playing little devious tricks on me".

He got up with his legs at full force and started with is legs about the ground and almost dragging in a tired expression. While he was walking he began to notice the many hills of the field and the endless amount of macabre grains. He sought about to go about a stone near the clearing of the mound. A large stone to be precise. He kept at each foot until he came to a stop and felt a ray of tiredness come about his mind and blood. he started to feel dizzy and lent his body to the ground falling among the plants. He reached both his hands to his head and started hearing a large killing ringing that was murdering his ears like a serial killer. the noise lent itself to a louder position torturing his ears then suddenly he saw the light. The blazing fiery light , the conical light that released it's rays and lent it's large eye towards the man. He tried hitting his head against the ground yelling with most deterrence" Stop, you Bastards!" He fell back to his place and saw a beaming light interrupt his vision. The gaze had met his own and lent nothing but bleeding light.