Chapter 4

He woke up for that time and lent his ears to the cicadas purring their numerous beaks among the sky and trees. He could hear them everywhere breaching his ears. he got up and brushed himself off only to notice the lack of light for the moon had ran back on it's pallid chariot to work hard to keep the sun about the other side of the earth. It was a battle, the largest of battles , one that has kept up eternal. The moon with it's pallid rays and the sun with it's golden rays the fight will go on until one side wins control of the day.

He felt once again, he felt a presence about his neck. He reached his right hand over his shoulder and pinched at his skin. He found the metal spiked cube. he found it in the exact position as the night before. he tried to pinch at it not thinking of the pain. He placed his fingers over it and pushed up. The cube began to tighten itself like how he now realized, it did before. He tried again thinking that it would let itself go after so much pressure. But it didn't, it just sat there doing nothing but giving a bit of a sting to the back of his neck. He thrusted his hand away and placed himself up. He felt the relief in his bones as he got up and placed his shoes on the ground digging into the dirt.

He looked out and started about his path to the mound under the moon. He started to run, jolting towards the mound. The infinite sky was before him and he ran towards it with sudden force. Through the running he came about a stone placed at the end of the field.He gaze a glaze and realized that he needed rest through the energy he wasted there.he sat down with a slow pace then he gave off a bit of a sigh. he fell on it like it was a hard bed. He then saw the mound standing with the ominous structure that it was. Suddenly a horn was blown over the horizon and a light peered around the corner of a staircase with a distant stare.The staircase held a construct of large limestone slabs and they very much reflected it with a tint of brown standing on the surface.

The light was one of old holding the structure of a simple torch of a medieval torch With the oiled rag at top and a large flame. The light started to move out of it's hiding position by each step. it seemed it was held by a man of 5 foot with a large sort of purple cloak and a metal facemask that was anything but big but kept low to his face with small and thin leather straps with buckles at the end.

He was staring forwards and held a dead silent expression with torch equipped. Out from behind came a long line walking in almost complete unison with the same dress as the first. A few of the folk were carrying a large book on a wooden pallet with carved sides and the others a t least 2 of them were carrying torches ahead of them. They walked up the crude limestone stairs walking with each foot slowly leaving a tap noise each step.they were staring with very vacant expression covered by the masks. They all moved up with quietness casting it's shadow beyond each one of them . when they all stood vacant among the few pillars , they all gazed up to almost the sky and held at a stone in the center.

Lastly out of the back came a man who held an almost crown formed out of iron with a mask peering underneath it. he walked slowly up as the two men with the book moved up to the podium and stood there. It moved up the stairs with it's cloak falling off the side and trailing behind him. He walked up about the stone podium and the things placed it in the hands of what seemed to be the leader. hge began to say something. something that started to give the man by the stone distant visions.