Laketown

I walk with Bard and his son to their house. Just as Bard is about to enter his home he tosses an orange to the man sitting in a boat 'fishing'. "You can tell the master that I'm done for the day." Bards daughters greet him when they see him "Da! Where have you been?" The youngest said. "Father! There you are. Is was so worried." the oldest says. Bard then hands his bag to the oldest "here is something to eat. Bain, get them in." The girls look confused and then see me. I change my natural eye and hair colour back and they stare with open mouth.

Then the dwarves come out of the toilet. "If you speak of this to anyone, I'll rip your arms off." Dwalin says as he raises his head out of the toilet. Bain reaches to help him but Dwalin slaps his arm away "get off." He says and Bain looks a bit scared "Dwalin don't be rude, he's just a kid." I say and he just roles his eyes. "Da.. why are there dwarves coming out off our toilet?" His older daughter asks confused and a bit scared. "Will they bring us luck" the little girl asks. Then Nori's head appears. "Sorry kid I don't think they will bring you luck." I say.

While Bard gives clothes to the dwarves the attention of his daughters are on me. "You are very pretty" the youngest one says. I bend down "thanks you, you look very pretty to. What is your name?" The girl smiles "I am Thilda and this is my older sister Sigrid." I smile, "it is very nice to meet you I am Y/N." While I am talking to Sigrid, Thilda is playing with my hair.

I look up when I hear the plan of robing the city armony. I stand up "okay i'm sorry, you are going to do what now. Thorin do you think that is a good idea." I get in a little discussion with Thorin, but I do not notice Bard looking up when I speak Thorins name, he has heard that name before.

"Okay you do what you do I will not help you, but just don't do it now, it's mid day and there are guards." Is say to Thorin. "Why not take what's been offered and go? I've made do with less, So have you. I say we leave now" Balin says, but Bard seems to agree with me "you are not going anywhere." "What did you say?" Dwalin looks at Bard. "There's spies watching this house and probably every dock and wharf in town. You must wait till nightfall." Bard says.

I do not listen to them anymore when I see Kili Leaning on a pole, he looks like he is in pain and he slowly slides down the pole to sit on the couch. I walk up to him. "Maybe it's better if you lay down and don't go with them." I say and he looks at me. "I'm fine Y/N." He stands up and immediately sits back down. "Mhm, I see complete fine." I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes and I turn around to see Bard is gone.

I know I can trust Bard but something tells me to follow him. I slip out of the house and get onto a roof somewhere. I am jumping from roof to roof so I can find Bard. A while later I hear a lot of things happening a bit in the distance. I look and see the dwarves are in trouble. I run towards them jumping from roof to roof.

When I get there I see that the dwarves are doing fine and people are cheering for them with the master of the town. I notice Bard walk away and want to go after him but I hear Bofur voice "hey las come join us." I jump down and the master looks confused. "And who is this?" He asks the dwarves and Bilbo. "She is out friend." Fili says. The master looks at Thorin. "He is right she is our friend and she travels with us." He says and I smile.

695 words