Fighting orcs

Y/N pov:

Great, a war between orcs, elves, dwarves and the people of laketown. How could this go wrong... I see the dwarves heading towards the orcs instead of the elves now. I then stand next to Thranduil, Bilbo still on Alshifa with me. "You should attack the the Orcs instead of the dwarves, everyone hates orcs, we will sort this out later." He sights "your right, do I have you in this fight." He looks at me. "Of course, I will fight till the end." I smile and then walk over to Gandalf.

"I can't take Bilbo with me in this fight, can I leave him with you?" Gandalf looks up to me, "you can, good luck in the fight my lady." I smile and help Bilbo of of Alshifa. "Thanks Gandalf." I say and then gallop away.

I kill several orcs and then realise that the company is nowhere in the fight. I ignore it and then continue killing some orcs. The iron hill dwarves start falling back more and more to the mountain, there are so many orcs. After a while I hear loud sounds coming from the gates of the mountain. I turn around and see the dwarves running from the mountain going in attack, all yelling and screaming. I hear Bombur blowing on the horn and I smile, I hope Thorin got over the dragon sickness.

I run up to Thorin "how are you doing, are you okay." I ask while killing orcs at the same time. He smiles "it is going way better then earlier, thank you.." then he frowns "why where you with the enemy a few moments ago?" I sight "I am on no one's side, I am not choosing between my kin and my friends." I say and then keep killing orcs.

After a while fighting I see Thorin and Dain hugging. I decide to go up to them. I need to have a conversation with them because even though the fight is going great there is not a big chance we will win. I stand next to them, "we need a plan, have you got one?" I ask and Dain gives me a look. "Even if we had one you would not get to know it, elf!" I frown and Thorin looks at him "she is a friend Dain she helpen mus on the journey so she can help with the plan." He looks at me. "We are going to take out the leader." I frown "Azog?" I say and Thorin nods and jumps onto a Ram. "I'm going to kill that piece of filth." He rides away and Dwalin, Fili and Kili follow him.

I run after them shooting orcs at the same time. I see the dwarves getting attacked by Wargs, I want to help them but do not notice a warg jumping at us. I fall of Alshifa and slide a few foot away. I get up, I am dizzy and look at what happened, Alshifa is on the ground, she breaths heavy and I gasp. I run up to her "Alshifa! Alshifa are you okay?!" She has a huge wound on her leg and I look at the warg. "How dare you!" I run up to it, duck under his claw he swings at me I stab him in the head, turn my sword and pull it out.

I run towards Alshifa and clean her wound with some water, I then bind it and stroke her nose. I look around and see a little cave nearby. I help her up and then help her towards the cave. I lay her down, give her an apple I have with me and whisper to her. "I will come back for you, stay safe." I look for the rest and find them at a tower, the tower where Azog was. The only thing is, is that Azog is not there. I see Thorin and want to walk towards him but then see Azog walking with Fili in his hand.

3rd person:

"RUN!" Fili screams just as Azog is about to stab him he look with fear in his eyes and Thorin watches helpless. But at the moment Azog wants to stab Fili, Y/N appears "NO!" She yells and pushes Azog aside and he stumbles and lets Fili go, Fili falls down and Y/N jumps after him. She lands next to him and sits beside him. Kili probably thinking Fili is dead runs away. "Kili no!" Y/N yells and she runs after him. 

When she gets to Kili she sees him fighting some orcs and Tauriel is there too fighting Bolg. She gets thrown into a wall and Y/N runs up to her but a orc grabs her arm and throws her on the ground. She fights the orc and meanwhile Kili jumps onto Bolgs neck attacking him. They fight a bit and Bolg is about to stab Kili when Tauriel attacks him from behind and gets thrown away again. She watches helpless as Bolg is inches away from stabbing Kili. But then he gets a dagger in his arm.

He lets Kili go who falls to the ground and quickly crawls to Tauriel. Everyone looks to the direction the dagger came from and there is Y/N, a orc holding her by her throat in the air. Looking helpless towards her friends.

Flashback of what happened with Y/N:

I am fighting the orc, it is bigger then normal and manages to throw away my sword. When I try grabbing my bow he pushes me to the ground and picks me up by the throaty dangling me over a cliff. When I look towards my friends I see Tauriel getting thrown to the side and Bolg about to stab kili, I quickly grab a dagger attached to my lag and throw it at Bolg, it was the only thing I could do.

3rd person:

Tauriel gets up and attacks Bolg and after a while Kili joins her. While Y/N is trying to free herself from the orc still holding her Tauriel tumbles of the cliff with Azog and Kili lies unconscious on the ground. Legolas from afar sees Tauriel falling and Bolg standing up to attack her, when he wants to shoot the orc he notices he has no arrows. He jumps down on a troll, puts his sword in its head and pushes it forward. The troll runs against a tower making a bridge. Legolas runs over the new made bridge and Bolg comes to attack him.

While this is happen Thorin is fighting a troll that swings his sword out of his hands and he falls down sliding towards the edge, he lays just at the edge and the troll is approaching him ready to make an end of it. but just as it is about to attack Thorin stops it and throws it down, it lands right on the bridge where Bolg and Legolas are fighting. The bridge breaks and Bolg falls over.

Another troll approaches Thorin and he watches helpless as he can do nothing. Legolas stares at the sword in his hand and then at Thorin. He thinks to himself 'shall I do it, I could but...' he looks back at Bolg and then sights 'this guy is lucky he is friends with Y/N' and then he throws his sword towards the troll and it gets right into its chest. When it falls down Thorin grabs the sword and quickly stands up while Legolas fights Bolg with his knifes.

While this was happening Y/N managed to grab another dagger and puts it in the orcs head. He lets her go and falls to the ground. She falls down the cliff he was holding her over and she puts the dagger she was holding into the stone. She then just hangs there. She looks down and sights "just great" she gets herself up and runs to Kili. She checks him on fatal wounds but he does not have any.

She grabs her water skin and puts a bit on his lips. This wakes him up and he looks at her eyes wide. "Where is Tauriel!? Is she okay?" Y/N sights "I do not know, but she is strong she will be alright." She hands him the water skin. "Just drink first, then we will find Fili and then Tauriel." He takes the water skin and starts drinking. After he drank some he sights "I needed that, thank you." And he then looks at her with big eyes. "Wait a second... you just saved my life a few moments ago.. thanks you, thank you so so much." she smiles and hugs him. "That's what friends do, now let's find your brother." She stands up and then helps Kili up.

1450 words