PART:-1 PREPARATIONS!

Author's P.O.V (kingdom of Baekje)

"That dress looks nice." "Wow! That would look so good on you." "Should I buy this one? Or this one?" "Isn't this looking better." The place was all crowded, noisy while people continued chattering and shopping. It was the prince's birthday in a few days and there was a royal ball held in the Gyeongbokgung Palace(it was the main royal palace, located in northern Seoul, South Korea.) All the people including the prince, princess of other kingdoms, rich people and also the commoners were invited that's the reason there was an excibition held so that people can purchase dresses, gifts and any other items of need. You and your parents also took part in it by putting 2 different counters of fruits especially strawberry (to give the prince as a gift as it was his favourite) and dresses. Your parents had a field, they cropped diffrent fruits/vegetables. While you were interested in designing dresses. From childhood you liked drawing new design/variety of dresses. As you grew up your interest in designing dresses got more and more so you started saving money and bought cloth for starting up designing of dressesAnd after a lot tries you could finally get the trick of designing dresses. And from then on you would sew/stich dresses and sell it. You could earn a Lil amount of money from the designing of dresses. And you were happy and proud of yourself that you could earn for your own living even though it was little.
You have a brother Park Jimin. He worked in the Royal mansion as the Prince's (Kim Taehyung) assistant. He would earn quite a lot. as he was working at a high post. He would often visit y'all. Even though y'all lived in the same kingdom. He was supposed to stay at the royal mansion. While you and your parents lived in a small Hut which was build just beside your farm on a small peice of land. He would come to meet y'all at his day off or whenever he was free.(when work load would be less) Even though he lived in the luxurious mansion he would always say he felt left out without you and parents. You and your brother shared a very beautiful bond. You both teased each other and also cared for each other at times. Recently your brother has been busy as the prince's birthday was around the corner and he was supposed to handle the decorations of the royal ball. Rumours said that the prince would choose a princess for himself on his this 25th birthday. Maybe that's why the royal ball was held so grandly. Currently you were sitting on your counter which was just beside your parents stall. You were quite surprised cause today you got a lot of customers and most of your dresses were sold. You were happy cause you thought that if you get profit in this you can buy more cloth and design/stich more dresses. {Time skip)
After selling all the dresses you saved a lot of money so you went to buy cloth, satisfied and happy with the results you went back home... with your parents.
After reaching home your mom was busy making dinner while your father was doing the total amount of money earned. You straight went to your basement and started sewing dresses. As the royal ball was near you thought of stitching dresses for yourself and your family members. And now that you earned quite a good amount of money. You started working on the dresses.

(Time skip) (Y/N'S P.O.V)
It was the D-Day tommorow, the prince's birthday and I was all done with stiching of dresses for my family members for tomorrow's royal ball party. I made a similar colour/fabric of dress for my mom and dad(as they are a couple) while for my brother I made a royal atrie and for myself I sewed a gown. Today, Jimin said he would come to visit us and I thought of give him the atrie i stiched for him. I don't why but I was kinda excited for tomorrow's royal ball..

(Time skip)
Jimin came by, you and parents had a little chat together, spent a beautiful family time and had fun together. After that you showed him his atrie, he loved it and took the dress with him as he will get ready there only. Jimin said that tommorow before the event starts, the driver will come to pick us up as Jimin is the head member of royal guards and Taehyung's assistant he was given few special treatment like this, and now you were more than excited going to the royal ball in the royal car with a driver, while wearing the dream gown which you have finally succeeded in designing. You felt really happy. You were hoping that the night dies down quickly so that the sun could rise early, and they next day would start soon. After having the dinner you went to sleep, while thinking of tomorrow's event and soon drifted off to dreamland.
.
.
.
~Next part will be uploaded soon.. Till then stay safe, stay tuned!!
.
.
~Sorry for any grammatical mistakes!
.
.
{~THE STORY ABOVE ISN'T TRUE AND DOESN'T REPRESENT THE IDOL OR PEOPLE MENTIONED IN HERE'S CHARACTER. STRAIGHT FORWARD, THIS IS JUST AN IMAGINATION AND NONE OF THIS IS REAL.! }