PART:- 6 JK's P.O.V

{JK's P.O.V}
Why do mom and dad always have to force me to do these boring thing's!? Like if they would have given me piles of paperwork or they would have told me to host a meeting on the recent affairs of business, I would gladly do it. But this ball dance? It just wasn't my thing, but do my parents care? Hell Nah! If they want me to do it then I have to. At first I was dancing with my sister but they have to bring up some antique dance partner  regulation style which includes us switching partners. It was going okay until this girl park y/n had to show up as my partner and tell me to shut up when I didn't even fucking open my mouth and this unknown girl was staring at me like a creep.. She was getting on my nerves without even trying anything. Just her presence was making me feel irritated."That's because she reminds you of her."  The voice in my head taunted me. She was so similar to her, her facial features, her expressions, her way of talking, heck! Even her name was similar to the only girl I ever loved. Why was my y/n and this girl y/n so similar? She was reminding me of my best memories which now haunt me and are my worst nightmare. When she noticed me not being interested in making conversation she might have cursed me in her thoughts cause that's what the scowl on her face said. "Remember!? She also used to scowl at you like this when you used to give her a cold shoulder. It's the same way she used to furrow her eyebrows, puff her cheeks out in anger with a sad pout on her face. She looked so cute and adorable."  The thoughts surrounded in my head by themselves as if reminding me that because of me the cute little girl wasn't here. "She isn't here. She is gone. I shouldn't compare them. They are two different people with similar traits and names." I forced those thoughts in my head trying to calm myself. As the tune was about to switch I excused myself away from the dance hall and my dance partner. As I was walking outside of the hall a not so loud shriek caught my attention and as I turned around I found my dance partner whom I left on the stage bumped into a waiter and knocked down all the wine glasses and  stood there still in embarrassed as the crowd around her passed judgmental stares. I heaved out a sigh and walked towards her, gripped her wrist and dragged her along with me as she apologised to the waiter. "Yeah! Very fucking early to apologize. Could have done that after the mess was cleaned." I said to her sarcastically as we reached outside the hall. She harshly pulled her wrist out of my grip and looked at me as if she was going to kill me. "This all happened because of you. If you wouldn't have left me alone on the stage then I wouldn't have followed you, if I didn't follow you then I wouldn't have bumped into the waiter and embarrassed myself and lastly I wouldn't have apologised this fucking early out of nervousness. Moreover I had to go through those judgmental stares of everyone. It's all because of --"  I pinned her to the nearest wall making her stop her rant. She talks so fucking much and that to useless shit. "Shut your fucking mouth." I hissed at her even after she opened her mouth to say something but I gave her a warning glare making her close her mouth. She stood still for a few seconds and then started again - "what's your problem? You dragged me here and aren't even letting me speak." I didn't let her speak!? Heck! She ranted so much, gave me a whole ass lecture and now has the audacity to tell me I didn't let her talk. "You have spoken enough. I dragged you here to save you from second hand embarrassment. Now you can leave" I said and moved away from her, turning my back to her. "If that's the reason then thank you. But you are still a rude ass jerk." She mumbled the last part but still loud enough for me to hear and left from there. She is such a blabbermouth and it's so fucking annoying...!!
.
.
.
~Next part will be uploaded soon.. Till then stay safe, stay tuned!!
.
.
~Sorry for any grammatical mistakes!
.
.
{~THE STORY ABOVE ISN'T TRUE AND DOESN'T REPRESENT THE IDOL OR PEOPLE MENTIONED IN HERE'S CHARACTER. STRAIGHT FORWARD, THIS IS JUST A STORY.~}