PART :- 4 BALL DANCE

(Author's P.O.V)
The Princess of Silla lee Sanghee and her parents also arrived at Gyeongbokgung Palace. They greeted the other royal family member's. Princess Lee Sanghee was wearing a sliver shine white colour gown with a slit in between and matching white sandals, looking very pretty and elegant. The royal ball was going smoothly, all the guests were enjoying themselves. All the people were having a great time while talking, gossiping, having food with a wine glass in their hand, cheers-ing, clinking glasses and toasting. People gathered round in group's to raise a toast (non-alcoholic too) and gave cheers to happiness, good health, and a long life ahead for the prince Kim Taehyung on his birthday eve. Soon it was time for the royal ball dance, all the young boys and girls were forced and pushed by their parents to take part, after all the people gathered on the dance platform, they picked their partners. Instead of going with someone else prince Jeon Jungkook choosed Jeon Aeri same goes for Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin, they all paried up with they sister's seeing that Mrs. Kim suggested to switch partners while dancing. The song "perfect" played in the background as everyone started dancing at it, as it went on Jimin twirled you around and you were dancing with someone else, the person was taller than you, so you looked up and saw the prince Kim Taehyung making you nervous. he noticed that and started a friendly conversation making you feel at ease. You both continued dancing in the tune while talking simultaneously (multi tasking..yk😂)
(Taehyung's P.O.V)
The song continued playing as i danced with my sister, as the tune played i twirled her around and glance at the back to see who she was gonna dance with and it was Jungkook, I sighed in relief and turned back forward to see Y/N in front of me. I felt my Heartbeat fasten, i pretended to palce my hand on her waist but actually didn't touch it so that she wouldn't feel uncomfortable (such a gentleman) as her hand reached towards my shoulder while our free hand was interewined with each other and we continued dancing. I felt that she was nervous, her hands were sweaty and she had an awkward smile on her face, so i started a conversation to make her feel at ease. "So Y/N, I saw you talking with my sister. Was she good with you!?" "Y-yes! We both had a good talk and became friends. She is really nice." "Mmh! Glad to hear that!" And we continued having our random talk while dancing. It felt so good to have her in my arms, she was so small and cute. I wanted to keep her close and safe with me. She looked so adorable..!! Sadly I had to switch partners as the tune played, I smiled and twirled her around.
.
.
.
~Next part will be uploaded soon.. Till then stay safe, stay tuned!!
.
.
~Sorry for any grammatical mistakes!
.
.
{~THE STORY ABOVE ISN'T TRUE AND DOESN'T REPRESENT THE IDOL OR PEOPLE MENTIONED IN HERE'S CHARACTER. STRAIGHT FORWARD, THIS IS JUST AN IMAGINATION AND NONE OF THIS IS REAL.! }