PART:-3 GREETINGS

(Jeon Aeri's P.O.V)
Today we were going to the main Palace as there was a royal ball held by the king of Baekje on the account of his son, prince Kim Taehyung's birthday. There was a car sent by the royal members of Baekje for us to be escorted to the Gyeongbokgung Palace. I was wearing a pink colour gown with floral designed, silver beads work on it with a matching necklace and a matching pair of heels while my beautiful long golden brown hair were tied into a ponytail. As soon as I walked out of the palace and towards the car I saw my parents and brother waiting for me. My brother was Jeon Jungkook (the soon to be king of kingdom of gureyong) he was wearing a white ruffled tshirt with a uniquely designed coat and black formal trousers. He had cold a personality, not from the start but after what happened 2yrs ago it hurted him, it hurted us too, Everyone of us were hurt and devasted by that sudden news, we tried to overcome it as it was all in the past, but Jungkook had a huge impact of the news, he even had panic attacks a few times, he started distancing himself and was cold to everyone but would still care for us. He shows that he doesn't care about it but he does. His actions speak more than word's. I hope that someday he would overcome the past and be happy. Maybe someone could bring the old cheerful kookie back. I broke out of my thoughts when my mom called me amd we all sat in the car and drove off..!
Soon we arrived at the palace, we went inside and meet Mr. And Mrs. Kim, we greeted them and my parents were having a small chat with them. Just then we saw the prince Kim Taehyung and his sister Kim Soheyon with their assistant Park Jimin walking towards us. We all knew each other as we have met before too on many other royal functions. We all greeted each other and we wished the price Kim Taehyung as it was his birthday, gave him the gifts as he smiled and wispered a thankyou in his deep voice making a shiver run down my spine. I felt butterflies in my stomach when I shook his hand, for sure my face would be red like a tomato now. I tried to calm my racing Heartbeat. I don't know of It's love or just a mere attraction but I like this guy very much. I was brought back to reality when Soheyon nugged my shoulder with her's. "Down to earth Princess Jeon Aeri" she said with a chuckle as I smiled back at her. "Hello Aeri" she gretted me again "Hello Soheyon" I replied back as we had a small chat with each other...!
{Taehyung's P.O.V}
I was having a chat with the Prince Jeon Jungkook when I saw Jimin and his family standing right beside the stage, he said he would make me meet his family today so i excused myself and went near them and he bowed at me and introduced his family members I smiled and bowed in respect to his parents as they are elder than me. "Your highness, this is my sister Y/N. Sis this the prince Kim Taehyung." he said and I turned my head towards the way he was pointing his finger and saw a beautiful girl in red colour gown standing a few metres away from us, she was looking like a goodness. I smiled at her as she did the same and bowed down a bit. "Happy Birthday your highness. Here's a small gift from our side." She said and extended her hand towards me which was holding a small wrapped up box, her voice so sweet. "Thankyou! And no need to be formal with me, don't think me as a prince rather as your brothers friend. You can call me by my name Taehyung." I said and took the gift from her hand causing her hand to slightly touch making me go crazy. Her skin was so smooth. I had a small chat with them and excused myself even though I just wanted to stand there and admire that girl, Y/N but i had to meet other guests too... I was busy greeting other guests, but from the corner of my eyes I saw my sister, Princess Jeon Aeri and Y/N having a chat, and smiling. The way she was Smiling... God!!
{Y/N's P.O.V}
Jimin introduced us to the prince, he was really handsome and friendly too. We had a little chat with him and then he left to meet other guests. As soon as he left, I saw a girl in a Black gown, looking soo beautiful walking towards us. She reached near us and nugged jimin's shoulder, "Won't you introduce me to your family members!? Huh!?" She said to Jimin and I could see my brother's face getting flushed red, Aww! He was blushing! "Yeah! Sorry! Princess' Soheyon this is my mom, my dad and my sister Y/N." He said as she bowed towards my parents and said "Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Park! I hope you're enjoying the party." She said and they continued talking for a few minutes then she came towards me and said "Hello Y/N!" She greeted me excitedly, "Hi! Princess Soheyon!" I greeted back and bowed a little as she is a royal member. "Common! No need to be so formal Y/N! You can call me Soheyon!" She said "Ok! Soheyon!" You said as she smiled, soon you both were talking and enjoying each other's company. After some time she excused herself and went somewhere but soon came back with another girl and introduced me to her. I was so happy I was talking with the Princess of Baekje (Kim Soheyon) and Princess of Gogureyo (Jeon Aeri) we were talking and enjoying each other's company. It felt very nice ...! I was happy.
.
.
.
~Next part will be uploaded soon.. Till then stay safe, stay tuned!!
.
.
~Sorry for any grammatical mistakes!
.
.
{~THE STORY ABOVE ISN'T TRUE AND DOESN'T REPRESENT THE IDOL OR PEOPLE MENTIONED IN HERE'S CHARACTER. STRAIGHT FORWARD, THIS IS JUST AN IMAGINATION AND NONE OF THIS IS REAL.! }