PART:- 5 Y/N's P.O.V

{Y/N's P.O.V}

I love dancing. And ball dance with the prince kim Taehyung. Omg. A dream came true. As the music played me and Taehyung swayed according to the tune and he was talking about random things making me much more comfortable. But as the tune switched it was time to switch partners and Taehyung whispered that he was going to twirl me around so i gotta be careful but me being the biggest saint of God of destruction, I stepped on my own long dress and lost my balance. I shut my eyes, ready for the impact. How I wish the ground would open up and swallow me alive. This is so embarrassing. Now why is everything going in slow motion? Why can't I feel any pain!? Wait, why haven't I fallen yet? Oh! I think the hand wrapped around my waist has to do something with me not falling down and embarrassing myself. I opened my eyes and was met with the most eternal face. Shining doe eyes, cute nose, beautiful lips, hair combed perfectly. I might be looking like a creep as well but i can't help staring at this man, he was so handsome. The suit he wore made him look so hot. And the way his veiny, strong arms wrapped around my waist sent a weird sensation throughout my body and stopped at the pit of my stomach. I looked up at him and our eyes locked, and I might also be lost in those beautiful eyes. Oh! Wait! How tall was he? Even after I wore heels I was looking so tiny under him. My eyebrows furrowed at the thought of it and he imitated my expression. Shit! I am embarrassing myself. Oh! God! Neutral expression y/n. Calm down. I reminded myself. "How the fu*k am I supposed to calm down with such a handsome man in front of me." My alter ego had to step in my calm thoughts ofc. Why now of all times? "Shut Up!" I taunted my alter ego. "I haven't even said anything and you want me to shut up young lady." The handsome man said in his deep soothing voice. "Did I say that out loud?" I blabbered again to which he nodded and turned me around as the tune played. So I was standing in front of him with my back pressed against his torso. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to say that to you." I said to him to which he replied with an it's okay. And after that we were dancing silently. He wasn't saying anything. Btw, who was he? I didn't even know his name. Should I ask him? No, I guess it's better if I stay silent. But I want to know his name. "Ahm!" I cleared my throat and gathered my courage and asked him - "What's your name?" "Jeon Jungkook" He said and I made an oh face to it, wait Jungkook??. "JEON JUNGKOOK!? As in the prince Jeon Jungkook of Goguryeo kingdom??" I almost shouted but as there were so many people around I lowered my voice yet he was unaffected by all of it. He again nodded his head at my senseless question. Oh! God! He was the prince Jeon Jungkook and I was here making friends with him. It is rumoured that he is cold as ice and dangerous. Well, he is Intimidating but not dangerous, because he helped me and was even answering my oh so great questions. "Myself, Park Y/N. Nice to meet you, Prince Jeon." I introduced myself to which he just nodded. If he goes on nodding like that to everything then someday his neck will fall off. God gifted him with such a pretty mouth and a soothing voice why not make use of it. I thought to myself and surely had a scowl on my face.
.
.
.
~Sorry for the delay. Next part will be uploaded soon.. Till then stay safe, stay tuned!!
.
.
~Sorry for any grammatical mistakes!
.
.
{~THE STORY ABOVE ISN'T TRUE AND DOESN'T REPRESENT THE IDOL OR PEOPLE MENTIONED IN HERE'S CHARACTER. STRAIGHT FORWARD, THIS IS JUST A STORY. ~}