Chapter 7: Know your place

A/N: "Also Shadow said if the readers don't start commenting we will write a Snape x Dumbledore smut scene to give you all nightmares. Happy Reading :D" Remember this?

You have been warned.

)))O(((

Snape stalked angrily to Dumbledore's office. I hate this man.

" Ah Severus," Dumbledore said as Snape closed the door to his office. " I'm glad you can make it."

" Albus," Snape said curtly and began unbuttoning his frock coat.

Dumbledore stood and flicked his wand, the door locked itself. Snape sighed heavily.

One of us is getting fucked in the arse and it's not gonna be me. Snape thought bitterly.

" Bend over the desk," Snape said. Dumbledore looked far to happy about this. Snape Slowly unzipped. . .

( I'm just fucking with you guys, I would never write this horror scene lol. But i hope you readers were horrified of what was to come. Now, enjoy the actual story below. I hope you like it —Shadow)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" We need to talk." Snape said entering Dumbledore's office.

" About what?"

" Your daughter." Snape strode over to the liquor cabinet and started pouring himself a drink. " I did something foolish. But I had to, to protect my daughter." He sipped the amber liquid. " But now I question if it was the right thing to do."

" Severus, my boy, what are you talking about?"

Snape took a deep breath. " Our children weren't sorted into houses."

" I'm aware."

" I. . . I made the hat, not sort Jade. I made it to where she would be declared indecisive."

" Why would you do that?" Dumbledore asked sternly.

" I have my reasons and I'm sure your brilliant mind could figure it out if you cared to. But this is not what I came to talk about."

" You are going to talk about it. You sabotaged Variety's sorting-"

" No Albus!" Snape said. " That's the thing. I didn't talk to the hat about Variety. It did it all on it's own. Albus. . . it declared your daughter the Angel of Uncertain Fate."

Dumbledore's eyes widened slightly. " No it didn't." he said quietly.

" Yes. it did. I took the hat away before it said anymore. That prophecy. . . it's her." Snape chugged the rest of his brandy and set the glass on Dumbledore's desk.

Dumbledore stood and began pacing around his office. " Then the worst is near. We have a few years at best." he exhaled shakily. " We have to save her, Severus."

" We? She is dangerous. I have half a mind to take Jade and leave."

" She is not dangerous." Dumbledore said.