Running From Hell (Dip)

REQUESTED BY 2x2equalsu

Missing posters were scattered all around South Park. A concerned father was desperate to find his son, sad huh? Not until you hear who is the one missing.

"Damien, I'm terribly sorry but why are we running from your father again?" A sweet voice asked.

The boy in front of him was on his cellphone looking up their bus ticket to leave south park once and for all. Looking over, he saw the blonde scared and shivering from the cold. "We are running from my father because I'm tired of doing his bidding, plus the other kids don't like us anyway so I'm taking you to a different location with me." Damien stated while looking around for the bus that was supposed to be showing up any moment now for their grand escape.

Pip crossed his arms and chattered his teeth together as it was in fact snowing.

Damien didn't think twice before taking off his long black sleeved shirt revealing a black tank top underneath. The moment he took it off however, Pip gasped and quickly tried pulling his shirt back on his body. "Damien please don't, it's terribly cold out. You could freeze to death." He exclaimed while failing to put Damien's top back on. In fact Damien was already placing it over Pip's shirt and jacket now. Damien adjusted the turtle neck and the long sleeves and sat back at the bus stop bench. "I'm fine Pip I'm more concerned about you considering your human."

Pip say next to him and scooted closer to Damien on the bench and hugged him. Damien tensed up slightly and looked over at the blonde with a weird expression on his face, "what are you doing?"

"I'm warming you up." Pip explained while rubbing his overly long sleeves hanging pants both his hands.

Damien pushed his hands away. "You know I'm a demon and I don't get cold easily, why are you trying so hard to do something that doesn't matter in the first place?" He asked while scooting away from the blonde.

The blonde however scooted back to the red eyed and balled his hands together and let his head hang down. "I..... I don't see it that way Damien, in fact I see you as something more than a simple demon.. you in fact are the nicest person I have ever met, you're the best thing that has ever been in my life and... I believe your no demon but your an angel sent from the heaven's above. They heard my prayers and I always wanted a friend. So when you do something like this for me, I insist that you mustn't be this kind to me. Only because I don't think my heart can handle how nice you are. I'm so used to being showered with hatred and spit on, I'm a nobody but yet now that you are here, I..." He tugged at his sleeves and a few tears had fallen, catching Damien's eye. "I am... So happy that you're my friend." Pip started crying in his own hands, covering his face with Damien's sleeves.

Damien took a moment to process what Pip said and the fact that he was now crying. Damien held out his hand upward and lit a fire right at the palm of his hand. Pip stared at the open flame and had his eyes drifting closed and soon enough, he leaned on Damien's shoulder and passed out from the warmth. Damien looked down at Pip and kept the flame in his other hand and wrapped his arm around Pip to help him from falling off the bench. Not long after the bus arrived causing Damien to wave the flame from his hand away and lift Pip bridal style inside the bus. The blonde did even budge when he was set down on the bus seat. Damien sat down and paid the bus driver with a golden coin and looked over at Pip, he wasn't good with many emotions but he knew why he was taking Pip with him. He let out a sigh and scooted closer to the boy and set his head back on the seat and softly spoke up, "You're the best thing that had ever entered my life too Phillip." He said while looking forward to their new lives where no one would downgrade them or bully them. They were changing for the better and what's a more better way than to be with your best friend?