The Ring (Creek)

Growing up in South Park has been a wild experience. However throughout the years the town has slowly grown more advanced and even had some new popular shops open up. One of them that recently opened up was something that a certain somebody didn't think that they would have to visit anytime soon. However he was 23 years old and just graduated college but this sort of thing was not written in the cards for a certain somebody.

"Hello, welcome to Diane's Diamonds, home of the finest diamond, can I help you find something?" Lady behind the desk asked in a sweet tone as a tall raven haired boy walked in looking around with a small hint of shyness. Of course he never thought that he would ever have to go to a place like this, he honestly didn't know why he was there but he was hoping to make the right choice and find his boyfriend something really nice for their 14-year anniversary of being boyfriends.

"Oh I'm not here for anything specific.. I'm just looking around, I honestly don't know why I'm here." He said the last part to himself and scanned the jewelry behind the secured glass. It wasn't long till the woman walked up to him.

"Well maybe I can help you find something you might be interested in, perhaps a necklace or a nice watch for your boyfriend. You know something memorable." She suggested, which only made him shake his head in disagreement.

"No thanks he's not really the gift type, it only freaks him out if you ask me. He would be obligated to give me something which would only stress him out." He started while grabbing a necklace that was hanging and saw the price tag and cringed. "Plus I can't afford all of this anyway even if I wanted to get home something memorable."

"Well, if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. I can give you suggestions if you would like." She said a bit desperate for a sale.

"Thanks, I guess." He placed his hand up and walked off looking around a little more until he decided this all really was a waste of time. It wasn't until he made his way to the door to see an advertisement for engagement rings. The thing that caught his eye was the fact that they had wedding bands with a diamond. Right next to the advertisement was a secure glass container with a selection of three different wedding rings with a single diamond. He found himself in deep thought, so much that he didn't even hear the woman approaching him. "Find something you like?" She asked which caused him to jump and look back at her completely startled.

"I… I guess these caught my eye." He said while looking back at the secure glass container.

"Oh wow wedding rings, that's a really big step." She said while grabbing her keys and going behind the cabinet and opening the container. She pulled out the slot of rings and advertised them to him. "This one is made out of silver gold while the other ones are tungsten. The tungsten is more pricey because it is guaranteed to be a higher quality and it would take a lot for you to even damage the ring itself." She said while handing him a ring. He however had his eye on the other one, he then pointed at it instead of grabbing the one she was handing him.

"Can I actually see that one for a moment?" He asked while she smiled and gladly handed him the ring. As she handed him the ring he seemed to be stuck in his own head as he stared at all of the details in the ring. She didn't understand why or how he was so drawn to this simple Jewel but he could actually picture himself getting down on one knee and Tweek nodding vigorously saying that he loves it. Just the thought alone made him look up at her. "Is there any way that you can give me a good deal on this by chance?"

"Well since that's real diamond it's going to be $899 but if you buy it now then I will give you a small discount and drop it down to $650."

"And this is a real diamond? This is the real deal, right?" He asked while giving her a stern look.

"Absolutely everything here is real. And if you do buy the ring you should get the extended warranty that way he can get it checked up every 6 months for a clean and if the diamond were to hypothetically fall out it will be a simple replacement." She said while handing him the folder of the purchase sheet.

"All right, fine, am I able to make a down payment then pay off little by little?" He asked while getting out his card.

"Oh absolutely, if you put down 100 or more you are able to choose how much you can pay per month. That way it's more reliable and we know for sure that you won't back down on your payments." She said while taking his card and calculated the amount.

"All right well I guess I could start out with and the most that I could do per month is 50 dollars."

"Sounds great, let me get that box ready for you sir." She said while sleeping his card in the machine and handed it back after the transaction went through. She then grabbed the box and looked up at him. "Is this his size or are you going to have to get it specially made?"

"Oh s*** I don't even think about that. I guess I could get this and that way he doesn't have any suspicions if I ask him what ring size he is. You said that if I buy this he'll get special adjustments no problem?"

"Oh absolutely sir, if you propose to him with this ring and it's too small or too big then he can easily bring it here with his folder showing his receipt and warranty and we will be able to adjust the ring size no problem."

"And is it going to be any extra charge?"

"No, with the extended warranty everything will be covered as long as you have the 6-month checkup and keep up with it."

"Great, this sounds much easier than I thought it would be." He said as the box was handed to him and he placed the ring inside.

"Thank you so much for your purchase and I hope everything goes just the way that you plan." She smiled and handed him the folder and a bag. "And if he says yes which I doubt he will not then why don't you look into getting yourself a tungsten wedding ring too I'll be sure to give you a nice discount." She smiled.

"All think about it, I'm not in a rush to get a ring myself.. but thanks for that I thought." He said while giving up on a weak wave and walked out. As he woke up as he walked out of the store he was walking the sidewalk trying to hide the fact that he had a bag with the caption 'Diane's Diamonds'. He grabbed the ring box and shoved it in his jacket pocket as he rolled up the bag and placed it inside his jacket and walked with his arms crossed, however he did not see the fact that somebody saw him and was running up behind him. The moment that arms wrapped around his neck and legs wrapped around his waist he let out a startled yell but it wasn't long until he heard Clyde laughing. Several different emotions sparked in Craig's system but the biggest one was fear of Clyde asking questions.

"Hey dude what are you doing out here? Did I see you come out of the diamon-"

"Yes Clyde, I was just buying my mom a necklace considering she lost hers." He said quickly thinking of a believable excuse.

"Oh cool, well I hope you're still coming over tonight, I got the pool table all set up in the basement."

As Clyde was walking the sidewalk with Craig he was more nervous than ever as he tightly crossed his arms practically hugging the bag underneath his jacket. Clyde was basically dragging Craig straight to his house to hang out with the Bros. No matter what Craig said Clyde wouldn't let him head back to his place so he just had to deal with the fact that he had a ring and a bag hiding.. to make matters worse, Tweek was there, of course