Style + Young Reader PT 2 (SOT edition)

Requested by Spectheghost17

The way back to the Elf Kingdom, Stan finally caught up with (Y/N). Kyle and (Y/N) were already at Kyle's back yard.

"Did you get the stick?" he asked, breathing hard.  He has never been so excited to play this game, it was going very smoothly. (Y/N) held up the stick of truth conforming that she in fact had the stick.

"Do you have his journal?" She asked him.

Stan pulled out a small red journal. "Got it right here." He smiled.

"Excellent! You have proven your loyalty to the Elven kingdom.  I rank you up (Y/N).  You are now an official knight of our kingdom.  Sir (Y/N)!" Kyle announced to everyone.

"Wow, what a great audience." Bard Jimmy said as everyone clapped.

Kyle directed one group of guards to watch Clyde frog, another group to watch the stick, and the third group to stand guard as he and his two loyal knights read the journal.

"Let's get reading.  Let's find out what's in here!" Stan said with such excitement.
-------

"Princess Kenny!" Cartman came running out of his house after seeing his room a mess.

"We have to fight back, They have Clyde frog and my... uh... forbidden spell book." Cartman said while gasping from air from running down the stairs and outside the back door.

"We can use my womanly charms to force them to give it all back." Kenny responded while peeking up his stuffed with water balloons, cleavage.

"It might work on Kyle, he's a filthy Jew and maybe Stan, my cousin however, she is PURE EVIL. Your beauty and charms won't be enough for her to be slightly effected. Think Princess! Think!" Cartman yelled.

Princess Kenny wasn't sure what to do. It wasn't HIS frog, nor his 'forbidden spell book'.

Something about his cousin really set Cartman on edge and now with his two most important thing in their hands, he was really losing it.

Kenny needed to know what was in that book. "I will make my way over to the Elven Kingdom. I'll be sure to make it seem I'm going to switch sides with them. When they least expect it I'll get prisoner Clyde and the book. You stay here in the castle while I leave. I shall return by sunset my lord." She bowed.
----------

There was a room full of laughter's in Kyle's basement. Kenny was on the ground rolling and crying while holding his hurting ribs. "Oh my god! Read that again!!" He yelled in a muffle.

Kyle was wiping tears as he read. "last night I dressed up like Brittney spears. Is it weird that I enjoyed putting on my mom's bra and high heels?"

Stan was laughing so hard he was hitting his knee. "Oh my god read this one!" He pointed.

Kyle read while forcing himself to calm down, "Day 5 and I still haven't had a s***. I asked my mom what's wrong with me and all she tells me is 'nothing's wrong with you pudding pie. God I fu**ing hate that b****!"

"Damn, Cartman is stupid and an ass." Stan stated and looked up. "Hey Y/N, why aren't you reading this ?" He asked.

"I know all I need to know, now.. we destroy my cousin." She said while holding out her fist.

"How exactly are we going to destroy him?" Kyle asked.

"I'm glad your asking my smart Jewish friend, who does my cousin hate the most BUT also LOVE THE MOST?" She asked.

"Uhh .. his mom and Clyde the frog? I don't know..." Kyle asked while shrugged. 

She let out an annoyed groan and handed him the paper that was listed in order to what the EVIL plan was. His eyes widened as Kenny and Stan peeked. Kenny gasped and giggled. "Ohhhh you're so bad!"

"Wait isn't this going too far?" Stan asked.

"Nope! It's going to be WONDERFUL!" Y/N sang and had a sinister grin on her face. "The day my cousin bows before me."

South Park Boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें