Mysterion x Chaos (Lemon)

Requested by GarcellosCactus
The boys are 17 still maybe superheros!

____________
It was so dark yet so cold, Kenny hidden under the mask in the hood was beginning to wake from being knocked unconscious. As he began to wake he couldn't quite see anything as it was pitch Black. Moving his limbs he was completely restrained, by what he couldn't tell if it was rope or leather straps. Opening his mouth he couldn't even do that as it seemed to already be open but something between his teeth causing his jaw to stay open. As he desperately called for help nothing came out but muffled sounds. It was at that moment he realized that he had been drooling down his jawline to his neck. It was clearer that he had been unconscious for some time. It wasn't long until he finally heard something else in the room with him, a savior perhaps?

"Well well well, look what the cat drug in." A dark voice said, one that Mysterion heard for many years and definitely did not want to hear at this very moment.

Mysterion wiggled his limbs yet again but realized that it was meaningless considered he was strapped down pretty snug. This clearly amused his former arch nemesis.

"Oh how the tables have turned indeed, I remember being locked up in the cage and yet you were the one that were at fault each and every time." The dark voice loomed closer and closer to Mysterion. Until he could practically feel his hot breath up against his back neck. That's when the restraints tightened causing him to yell out in a high pitched muffle. "You never seem to give up do you? Maybe if I teach you a lesson then you might back down from a fight. I want you to suffer the way that I did all these years.. all these miserable long years where no one was there for me. Not even you Mysterion." The male growled in a dark sinister tone as he let go of the restraints and removed the blindfold. Mysterion then looked up at the blonde with the metal helmet. He had a sick grin plastered on his face as if he had a evil plan up his sleeve. Mysterion could only glare at him but that glare soon faded away when he noticed the blonde's hand and where it was going. "You know I don't have to torture you physically but mentally I'm really good at f****** up someone's mind." He said while cupping his hand on the heroin's groin. Mysterion tensed up and he tried wiggling his arms out of the leather restraints heavily belted through loops attached to a metal chair. Considering his legs were also strapped to the chair, the blonde went ahead and ripped at the underwear then began to pull down the tight light purple leggings causing the heroin to jerk his hips. Muffled cries were echoing the area until finally they turned into blissful moans. Looking down he saw his worst enemy imaginable by bobbing his head up and down his long already hard shaft.

"Mmmm, you're so big and sooooo loving this~." Chaos purred while flicking his tongue inside and out of Kenny's urethra. Not by much, just enough to get a strong reaction from the boy. Kenny's hips began to buck up and down, helping the body take in more of his length until finally the shorter blonde began to inhale as much Girth and length as possible. Not having too much of experience he began to gag and cough up a lung. "Now...... It's your turn~." He ordered while adjusting his own bottoms and stood up, he however unstrapped Mysterion from the chair from his ankles and his wrists but instead of freeing him from the tight restraints, he dragged the heroin over to a cage and restrained his wrists to the cold metal while having no restraints on the ankles. Kenny was still panting and processing what just happened a moment ago as he seemed to be accepting his fate. Then off came his mouthpiece and was tossed off to the side.

"You won't be needing this, I'll be sure to replace it somehow." Chaos said while grabbing the back of the heroin's head and forced the hooded blonde to suck him off. Kenny was dizzy as he didn't have much of a choice as he was being forced deeper and harder.

"Oh fuck yeah... There you go, take it all in... Your not so tough now huh?" He taunted and forced Mysterion to deepthroat him. Butters gasped out loud and let his head fall back and his voice slipping as he moaned. "Oh god.. OH GOD!" Soon after he pulled Kenny's hood off and grabbed him by his long blonde locks and forced him to go fast and faster till he shot his seed all over his face. Butters was twitching up a storm and trembling pretty harsh until he slowly opened his eyes to see the after math and what was all over Kennys face. That's when the act went away within a second. "Oh Hamburgers! I'm so sorry Kenny! I didn't mean to!" He cried out while grabbing his own cape and wiped off the cum from his face. Kenny only snickered lightly. "Don't apologize Butters you know I like it rough." This only caused the smaller blonde to blush up a storm as he knew this wouldn't be the last time him and his boyfriend would play this rough with their alter egos.