Super Craig x Wonder Tweek (LEMON)

⚠️ WARNING- LEMON ⚠️

Being a famous hero is difficult. What's even more difficult is having an intimate relationship with one. Craig and Tweek had been on and off for the past couple of years all because this franchise separated. They tried being a secret, they even tried quitting the franchise but in the end they ended up with the same result. Split up and grieving over the break up. However now is the time that Craig had enough of this on and off and acted out on his feelings. This was the last chance and he was going to give up on Tweek. Meaning this was all or nothing.

The boys were 18 at this time as they recently graduated high school, Netflix was very popular with these boys and making movies about them and their alter egos. This was the third season of the show, 'Civil War 3: Coon and Friends vs Freedom Pals,' like always everyone was split up fighting someone from the opposite team. Toolshed with Human Kite of course, The Coon with Callgirl, Mosquito with Tupperware, Fastpass with Professor Timothy, Captain Diabetics with Professor Chaos and finally… Wonder Tweek and Super Craig.

"GAH! S-STOP THROWING THINGS AT ME AND FIGHT ME!" Tweek screamed at Craig while sending ice crystals right at Craig. Craig grabbed a car door ripping it off and using it as a protective shield and inched closer and closer to Tweek. Seeing this, Tweek jolted a thousand volts of electricity through his veins and shot it at the car. Feeling the hair stand up on Craig's arms, he pushed the door at Tweek to prevent him from shooting the crazy voltage at the stronger raven. "NGH! STOP FUCKING AROUND AND FIGHT ME!" Tweek ordered yet again and kicked the door off him and levitated. They were currently inside an abandoned building as that was good enough for Craig. No eyes on them, good. Tweek had electricity at his fingertips as he was still levitating while giving Craig a death glare. "You know how this is going to end. Surrender now or I'm going to fry it to pieces!" He warned.

"Wow, that's a really corny phrase. I didn't know that we were back to being in fourth grade." Craig taunted. This clearly wasn't amusing to Taweek as his eye twitched slightly and he held out his hands. The moment he did though Craig was much faster as he took three large steps and put Tweek in a headlock from behind. It all happened so fast that tweak began to freak out and grab onto Craig's arms shocking the hell out of him. It wasn't long until Craig finally let go of the blonde and collapsed on his back. His eyes closed as his body softly twitched. Sleep was still breathing rapidly but when he heard the thud he quickly spun around and saw Craig in a bad state. "Oh shit.. OH SHIT, CRAIG!" He got down on his knees and lifted Craig's head onto his lap. Tweek's whole body was shaking profusely as he knew he overdid it. "Craig… CRAIG! PLEASE… wake up!" He begged while tears were already streaming off his face and only Craig's suit. Craig was still not responding as Tweek went down and listened to his heart. Without thinking he went down and kissed his lips in an attempt to give mouth to mouth CPR but instead he heard Craig laughing. He quickly let his lips off the raven haired boy to see him looking at Tweek while laughing harder. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU CRAIG I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING, YOUR SUCH A GOD DAMN A-" Craig grabbed Tweek's collar and pulled Tweek back down and locked their lips and let his jaw open as he shoved his muscle inside Tweek's mouth causing an unexpected moan to escape the boys lips. Tweek quickly pulled away and covered his mouth. "What the fuck, how dare you ki-." Craig was now sitting up and leaning Tweek back onto the cold concrete as he continued their unexpected kiss. Tweek's hands were pushing on Craig's chest but there was a much stronger male holding the boy still from escaping. Tweek gasped for air but it wasn't long before his tight pants were working their way off. "CRAIG STOP! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! STOP!" He yelled and kicked but soon after his body was giving in. Yes he was still made at Craig. But damn, he loved this boy. No matter how many times they ended things on a bad note, it was worth the make up sex.

"Mmm AHH, C-Craig.. don't stop" he mewled, causing Craig to snicker while still lightly thrusting in the boy.

"I thought you said you didn't want this.. seems you were lying to me Wonder Tweek. You are just as bad as I hoped~." Craig teased while softly kissing Tweek's neck and easily found his sweet spot and abused it with love bites.

"Gah! S-Stop talking like we n-Never done this and.. finish me quick. We can't get caught or Mysterion would never let this go." He warned while wrapping his legs around the taller boy's hips and helped buck his hips inside Craig causing the top to moan himself. "Damn… who knew you were giving me orders was so hot~" he joked and thrusted much harder and faster causing Tweek to let out a loud cry.

This grabbed a fews attention. Call Girl looked around. "Did you guys hear that? It's someone in trouble! We shouldn't help them!" She announced.

"Don't worry it's just Craig and Tweek making up. Zzz!" Mosquito said as this was a normal thing in their group.

"Are you sure, that sounded like a distressed woman!" Human Kite asked.

"Y-y-y-yeah and you know what else screams like a little g-g-girl that's in distress? Tweek being under a horny gay man named Craig." Fastpass joked.

".... Well he's not wrong." Tupperware stated while soon continuing the fight while letting the two boys continue their wrestling match.