please read.

before you read coworker, i want to make this clear.

please do not post any nsfw comments, it makes me and other readers feel uncomfortable. 

if you are fully capable of reading fanfictions, including this one; then you are capable of understanding and respecting what i don't want in my fanfic.

if i do receive as nsfw-related comment from you, then i will end up muting you, no hesitation. i expected that you read this before you began reading coworker, which is why this is the first thing you see before the first chapter. 

 keep in mind that i (a minor) am always reading the comments i receive during my free time, and many others are reading as well. 

please be respectful and thoughtful about this and please enjoy coworker. 

my previous message

hey guys, so this isn't an update or anything. i just wanted to address something.

i've been getting  A LOT of comments that are nsfw and just sexualizing michael.

some of you may have read a message that i posted about it, and some of you are barely finding out about this; but, i'm going to be straightforward with all of you.

i am absolutely sick and tired of the nsfw comments i've gotten in my fanfic.

i know you may be thinking, "don't read the comments then?" "it's wattpad what did you expect lmao" "the fnaf fandom has always been like this" but i've gotten so many comments that are just sexualizing michael or saying things like "i am going to give michael the ride of 22" and at this point, it's not even funny anymore. the amount of comments that i have received just straight up disgusts me and makes me feel uncomfortable.

and i know that i am not the only one who feels that way, i know for sure that there are plenty of readers who do feel the exact same way. 

of course, i could just not read the comments and move on. but i enjoy reading them during my free time, i love seeing you guys react to when a new chapter comes out, some of you guys say the funniest things that just leaves me laughing so hard to the point where my stomach hurts and i can't even breathe. when i receive comments from you guys that talk about how much you enjoy my fanfic, it gives me so much motivation to write more.

literally, i began writing coworker as a way to cope because i do have a lot of problems going on in my life just like every one of you, but also because coworker is something for all of you to enjoy.

but receiving nsfw comments, it makes me feel disgusted and just ruins my mood. throughout the week as i was writing chapter three; i was wondering to myself, are people geniunely enjoying coworker ? or are they just finding ways to sexualize michael ? it made me feel so frustrated, and i took time to accept that i am valid for feeling this way and i shouldn't just deal with it and not to do anything about the nsfw comments i'm getting. 

i know that this isn't going to automatically stop the type of comments i'm receiving, but all i am asking is to please don't comment anything nsfw, not just because i'm uncomfortable with it but also for other readers. i want this to be a safe and comfortable space for everyone.

i know that some of you may think that i'm exaggerating, but i'm sorry. i can't control how i feel. 

anyways, thank you all for reading this and supporting coworker. i love you all. <333