chapter ten. - sleepover.

It's been around a week since Michael and I got on good terms again (somehow) after what happened with Charlie, and everything has been okay since then.

We've been hanging out a lot, but it was always at his house since we go there after school. It's basically now my second home at this point.

Nothing much happened with Charlie either. I've tried being a bit more nice to her and putting my jealousy aside, but she's still the same, an absolute bitch.

But to be honest, I could care less about her since Michael and I have gotten a lot more closer.

It was 9 pm, and I was in the living room at Michael's home, hanging out with Evan and Elizabeth. Michael was busy taking a shower and his parents went somewhere I don't know, probably a date night or something.

"(Y/N)!" Elizabeth excitedly called, grabbing my attention. "Do you wanna play Barbie with me?" She had a huge smile on her face as she held a Barbie doll that wore a purple dress on her right hand, and a Ken doll wearing a white suit on her left hand.

"Uhh, sure!" I smiled awkwardly, already knowing that Elizabeth was going to make me play as Ken. "But just for a little bit, 'kay? You have to go to sleep soon."

"I know!" Elizabeth responded as she handed me the Ken doll. "Here, you'll be Ken and I'll be Barbie!" I grabbed the Ken doll and looked at it, I noticed that he had a really bad haircut.

"Hi Ken!" Elizabeth spoke, pretending that the doll was speaking instead. "Hi Barbie," I responded with a (horrible) deep voice. "Whatcha doin'?" Elizabeth, or I guess Barbie asked.

"Nothing, Barbie! What about you?" I (or Ken) responded. Elizabeth and I were sitting down on the carpet meanwhile Evan was busy watching He-Man on the television, too distracted to even figure out what was going on.

"Nothing! Let's go to my dollhouse!" Elizabeth giggled as she put her Barbie doll inside the plastic dollhouse. I'll admit, I was a bit jealous and in awe that she had a huge dollhouse, since I've always wanted one when I was a kid. But my mom couldn't afford it at the time, so I only had my dolls.

"Do you want something to eat, Ken?" Elizabeth asked, her doll was in a room that looked like a kitchen. "Uh- Sure!" I responded, putting the Ken doll in the same room as the Barbie doll. "Do you want an apple?" Elizabeth asked again as making her doll pretend to look around for food in the refrigerator.

"I'm allergic to apples!" I said out loud in the fake deep voice. "I want a banana!" Elizabeth laughed at my comment as she pretended that Barbie got a banana from the refrigerator, "Here's a banana!"

"Thanks!" I responded. "Nom-nom-nom!" I made Ken look like he was eating even though his arms were just stuck up in the air, not doing anything.

"Liz, Evan," A male voice called out. I turned to see who it was, and it was Michael. Coming downstairs and only wearing black sweatpants.

I immediately felt my face get super warm as I quickly turned away and stared down at the floor, trying to act like I didn't see it. I can't believe that he's comfortable enough to be shirtless around me. Not saying that it's a bad thing, though.

"It's almost 10, you both need to sleep," Michael spoke as he grabbed the TV remote that was laying on the armrest of the sofa, which was right next to Evan. "Wait, this episode is almost over!" Evan responded frantically, not wanting Michael to turn off the television.

"Fine, but only when it's over," Michael sighed as he put the remote on the armrest. "Liz, please put your dolls away."

"Nooo!" Elizabeth grunted, crossing her arms as she frowned at him. "I don't wanna sleep!" Michael let out a louder sigh as he picked up a different doll that had ginger hair, probably Midge. "You need to sleep, you have school tomorrow."