Prologue: Fall Of Evil

Musutafu, Japan...

It had been a long battle, All for One's successor, Tomura Shigaraki (previously known as Tenko Shimura) had devastated an enormous chunk of Hosu City, where Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Todoroki lay on the ground, gravely injured. All citizens had been evacuated to not get caught in the crossfire of clashing quirks.

"Some heroes you are!" Shigaraki shouted, laughing at the dying heroes, "You are the problem of this society, and I'll be sure to eliminate you!"

The heroes didn't reply. They couldn't reply. They were too weak from the battle they had with the decaying menace, Shigaraki. The heroes watched as he approached them with a twisted smile on his face, extending his hand to finish the job. Until...

"This isn't over yet!" Yelled an enraged, familiar voice from the sky.

What looked like a comet was approaching rapidly, crashing into the broken streets of Hosu. When the dust cleared, the shadow of a tall, muscular man was revealed.

"No! You're not supposed to be here!" Shigaraki yelled, in disbelief of the figure standing before him.

The three heroes glanced at the figure Shigaraki was staring at, being shocked by who it was.

"Do not fear, heroes. Why?" Said the figure, standing tall and proud, elbows extended, fists on his waist, with a big, bright smile on his face. "Because I AM HERE!"

It was All Might, in his golden age costume, looking younger.

"How!? You're weak! You lost your power against All for One!" Shigaraki yelled.

All Might smiled, closing his eyes, remembering Eri's words: "The world needs you! Deku needs you!" Eri used her quirk, rewind on him to revert All Might to his prime, causing One for All to return to him once more.

"Thanks, kid." All Might said quietly, then staring back at Shigaraki. "That's none of your concern. Right now, all that matters to me now is to save my students and end this. Once and for all..."

All Might didn't waste any more time, dashing at Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki at blinding speeds, snatching and throwing them at a purple and black mist.

"That's... No! That traitor!" Shigaraki yelled, in sudden realization of who else was helping the trio escape.

Shigaraki didn't have a chance to tantrum further, being blown away by a gigantic gust of wind.

"This is between me and you, Shimura!" All Might yelled, dashing at Shigaraki.

Shigaraki stared at All Might, with an enraged look on his face. "Your efforts will be in vain, All Might!" He shouted, ready to end All Might's life here and now.

At the other side of the portal...

"It's good to have you back, Shirakumo..." Aizawa said to a tan-skinned figure with hair that looked very similar to the mist where the heroes were thrown to.

"It's good to be back, Aizawa!" Shirakumo said cheerfully, while Hizashi Yamada, otherwise known as Present Mic, was hugging him tightly. ...and crying rivers.

"I missed you so much, Shirakumo!" Present Mic sobbed, still gripping him with force.

"Still haven't changed, huh 'zashi?" Shirakumo said, patting Present Mic in the back.

Out of the portal came out the injured heroes, who were immediately taken to Eri, so they could be rid of their injuries. A few moments later, the three heroes returned to the battlefield to aid All Might. They, however, were not the only ones going to help.