Epilogue: An Unexpected Surprise

Yagi woke up once more in a hospital bed, but this time it was in UA's nurse's office. He looked around to find no one except Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki, who were still asleep. Suddenly, someone quickly opened the door to the room, revealing it to be none other than Aizawa, along with Hizashi.

"Toshinori!" Hizashi shouted, dashing towards Yagi's bed. Said shout woke up the other three heroes.

"Oi, tone it down will ya!" Bakugo said, rubbing the back of his head due to the migraine that was caused after traveling through the portal earlier.

"Please do talk a little bit quieter, this headache is already as bad as it is." Todoroki said, pressing his palm against his forehead.

"Oh... sorry!" Hizashi said, with a lowered voice.

"It's good to see you all again! But how much time has passed since we were out?" Yagi asked.

"About a week, we are currently on day four of rest for your body. Everyone in UA has been down emotionally and mentally since then." Aizawa explained.

"We better tell them we're fine before we worry them even more." Deku said, trying to get up from his bed before being stopped by Aizawa.

"Don't try to get up, you're still recovering. 'Zashi, go get class 1-A." Aizawa ordered.

Hizashi nodded and ran off the room, while the others remained in the room. Aizawa turned back to look at Yagi, who appeared to be deep in thought. Judging by his expression, something seemed to bother him.

"Toshinori." Aizawa called, getting Yagi's attention.

"Hmm?" Yagi said, snapping out of his thoughts and turning towards him.

"Is something wrong?" Aizawa asked.

"No, I was just... distracted." Yagi replied.

Aizawa didn't believe him. Something was wrong, something he wasn't telling him. Just as Aizawa was about to ask more questions, Todoroki chimed in.

"This is about them, isn't it?" Todoroki asked, catching Aizawa's attention.

"Them?" Aizawa asked.

"It's nothing, Aizawa. Don't worry about it." Yagi said, trying to sound convincing.

Yagi kept denying Aizawa's claims, making him more and more suspicious of him. Deku had to intervene.

"All Might, you have to tell Mr. Aizawa what happened. You can't act like nothing is off, you know you miss them." Deku said.

"But-" Yagi said before being interrupted.

"Just tell him, dammit!" Bakugo shouted, causing Yagi to sigh.

"Alright, but until the students arrive. They are going to want to hear this." Yagi said.

Aizawa nodded. A few seconds later, every student from class 1-A burst into the room. All of them had smiles and grins, happy to know their classmates and teacher had made it out alive after the battle with Shigaraki.

"Deku!" Said a cheerful voice that caught Deku's attention, that being Uraraka, with Iida next to her.

"Uraraka-san!" Deku said, as he felt both his friends' arms wrap around him, doing the same, embracing the group hug. Of course, they didn't forget about Todoroki, hugging him as well.

"Baku-bro!" Kirishima and Kaminari shouted, running towards Bakugo.

"Don't dare, extras!" Bakugo yelled, threatening to blow them up if they even dared to put a hand on him. Of course, they hugged him anyway. "I'll kill you both..." Bakugo snickered.